View Full Version : Fish ON!

The Iceman 6
09-30-2002, 08:49 PM
OK, there's this kinda new show on the duece, it's called "Fish On" which is on Monday's from 9:00 - 9:30, please tell me I am not the only one watching this show??? ahhhh we can wait the first 1/2 hour out of Monday Night Football. It's basically 3 hotties fishing for fatties - this is the show, no offense to the women of this site but that's the show. Last 3 weeks they fished for Tarpon, Tuna, and just now Marlin. I want that guy's job who leads them around - I think I can do better, unfortunately wife not a big fan of show - we are now in separate rooms, she got Raymond, Ice got Fish On. Next Monday on the deuce check it out.... I know I am not alone on this one. Just a matter of time til' they get to the E. Coast and fish for Stripers....

Ice
;)

shore manic
09-30-2002, 11:18 PM
ice: john r mentioned this earlier on a thread,not much response but i think it's one of the best fishing shows on!!!! it's also very informative.how about being on that offshore rig for 2 weeks and see them pull up for grouper, wahoo,and cocktails.