View Full Version : For Plug Collectors

kevnmary
01-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Any Plug collectors out there interested in this signed Mac. I have decided that I don't want to be a plug collector and I'd rather have things I can fish. So I am offering the following collector's item for trade or sale. This is truly a one of a kind exotic wood plug made by Mac.

Here is how he has described the plug..." That is made of purple heart and also 1 of a kind. I made it when I was messing around with exotics...There is no paint on it. That is the natural wood finish...The dust is also toxic. It ate the edge right off the chisels. Had to resparned half way thru..."

It is a big *ss pikie, 7 inches and 7 ozs. I don't even know what to ask for for this as it is irreplaceable. I'd like to get two-three plugs for it. They can be any combination of the following Hab's, Gary2s, Fixter Pikies, Skippy's, Lefty's, Twisteds, or other hard to find fishable plugs. I would be willing to sell it for $120 shipped and insured. Make me some offers if you're interested.

lurch
01-19-2008, 12:11 PM
wrong site...that is what e-bay is for.

kevnmary
01-19-2008, 02:17 PM
wrong site...that is what e-bay is for.

No Lurch Ebay is for bidders. I am looking for a trade. So if you have nothing to offer keep your comments out of my thread. Thank you.

lurch
01-19-2008, 04:04 PM
No Lurch Ebay is for bidders. I am looking for a trade. So if you have nothing to offer keep your comments out of my thread. Thank you.

your thread :jester:

Welcome to the site!

:jump:

1dozenraw
01-19-2008, 05:08 PM
kevnmary.... FYI this is a bit tougher crowd than on the other site... just letting you know. And you are trying to sell it. Wear a helmet. Welcome aboard.

Gunpowder
01-19-2008, 06:03 PM

such sharp words for 6 posts... this isnt the "other" site :rtfm:

mikecc
01-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Nobody wanted it on the other site so why not try it here.
Way to go insulting a Good member of this board in your first few posts. All 6 posts are in the clasifieds:kewl:

Rob Rockcrawler
01-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Wow, i actually said ouch when i read the post. "No Lurch Ebay is for bidders. I am looking for a trade. So if you have nothing to offer keep your comments out of my thread. Thank you." Its nice to see that kind of behavior drew the responce that it did.

JoeP
01-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Geez guys, give him a break. The first response to his post was a go-away post, go to ebay. Real nice - all he's trying to do is trade or sell something. I'd be pissed if someone told me to go to ebay if I was selling something too.

kevnmary
01-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the kind words Joe. Sorry if I offende anyone I thought someone who doesn't frequent "the other site" might be interested in this. Thats fine I will keep it. Thread closed. Nice friendly community you guys have here.