View Full Version : Fall fishing buddies

Duke41
09-30-2002, 09:00 PM
I have run out of fishing partners. Everyone wants to stay home and watch football. I am looking for a couple of fishing folk to take out on my Mako this fall. Usually fish Brenton Reef and the rest of the Newport area. Occasional run to BI. Striper focus. If you are interested send me a PM. geez this feels like a personal ad or something.

mrmacey
10-01-2002, 03:58 AM
ive been in this situation all summer i cant find anyone whos into fishing 12 hours on weekend i take pepole out they get sick on me they dont bring there own gear or they just want to stay in the harbor and sun im looking for someone to share cost gas bait ect!! i have a good deal for you anytime your looking to go out ill go with you and share expense you can go newport or plymouth one week ill take my boat next we,ll take yours that way you wont have to tow all the time im from raynham so im just as far as you i know you would like to come in and just go home after a day out without all the extra duties of cleaning, towing i love fishing and when i go out i dont like to come home lol im close to tiverton myself but i like plymouth the cod will be out there soon and i know i have better luck with them stripers are hard fish to catch for me!!! i like brenton reef area too beautiful area my sister lives in plainville i will be working soon over there at ed pariseaus realty co in n attleboro i could use to go out with someone that knows what there doin and loves fishing let me know what you think im so interested in this personal ad!!!!! lol

Bliz
10-01-2002, 11:43 AM
Duke,

Check your PM's...

I've been in touch w/MRMACY & we all seem to be looking for others to fish with!...

It's definitely safer that way!.... So, feel free to get in touch with Mike or myself!

10-01-2002, 03:14 PM
I plan on leaving the boat in the water until Thanksgiving anyway....I should be out there too. Late November of last year produced some of the biggest bass all season out at BI

shore manic
10-01-2002, 10:25 PM
i love to fish any way any how. i would be more than happy to go out with you! missed you sunday but won't stand anybody up when i say i will fish. i'll share expenses with ya, not a problem. should have been in the inner harbor today.the action has been hot for 2 months.it was only a mini blitz with sripers bouncing off your leg and crashing 6 feet from ya.:happy:

mrmacey
10-02-2002, 04:43 AM
CHECK YOUR PM

GBOUTDOORS
10-02-2002, 06:55 AM
How about doing a cod fishing trip in CCBay I do not know much about codding but would like to give it a try. Maybe we can get a few boats together on a weekend and give it a try?? I am talking inshore within a few miles not off shore more than 10 miles. Can we do this????? My new boat has room for 4 to fish but would like to have a few boats first few times out.

JohnR
10-02-2002, 07:18 AM
GB - that'll work and November/December is a prime time :btu:

Duke41
10-02-2002, 02:00 PM
wow we I seemed to have come on something. I was out on Benton Reef today and there was a ton of fish. Blues and Stripers. I am going out at 5:00 am Friday for a morning of fishing. I have an operning for one other guy. Also looking at Sunday maybe. have to check woith the wife. Pm if you are interested

mrmacey
10-02-2002, 03:11 PM
if its cod were after i have room for 4 but if were casting i got room for two anytime!!!! i was picking nice cod in august off of duxbury beach sounds like fun getting a few boats to do this let me know when!!!!

GBOUTDOORS
10-02-2002, 06:59 PM
Ok I will put it together and get it lined up who knows the best time or tide to go and who would like to go. John are you in for a boat ride? And who else would like to come along with their boat to learn with me??? And is there anyone that has some good cod spots that you are willing to share??? Hey CR1 do you have some cod spots to go to???

Canalratt1
10-02-2002, 07:12 PM
Greg I have lots of spots for inshore. Last year around this time we got keepers in very shallow water. Remember its "only" 20 something miles to Stelly.

GBOUTDOORS
10-03-2002, 06:32 AM
Ok CR1 and John are in my boat:laughs: who else wants in on this ?

Bliz
10-03-2002, 02:50 PM
I DO!!!...