View Full Version : 01.20.08

5/0
01-20-2008, 01:46 PM
What the?!?Who the?Where the heck is everybody?!
Who's watching the game and where.

A big cry from last game,this time Im hanging in with the Family,we'll get a small fire going(no X-Mass trees) :hihi:cook some good food have a few beers.So how about you,whats the plan?

37-24 Pats

5/0

bart
01-21-2008, 10:56 AM
i lit up another tree last night after the win :hihi:. we built a base for my buddy's 11ft'er then set that sucker ablaze right in his front yard.

lots of rumplemints always leads to good decision making :tm:

Strider
01-21-2008, 12:30 PM
lots of rumplemints always leads to good decision making

:hihi: Lucky the football season is just about over, hate to see MASS go up in flames. Oh ya....GO GIANTS!!! :musc:

Bronko
01-21-2008, 12:56 PM
What the?!?Who the?Where the heck is everybody?!
Who's watching the game and where.

A big cry from last game,this time Im hanging in with the Family,we'll get a small fire going(no X-Mass trees) :hihi:cook some good food have a few beers.So how about you,whats the plan?

37-24 Pats

5/0

It was nice. My wife, the baby and I had a special weekend. We took turns vomitting, sh*tting and running fevers. We are still all knocked out from this damn bug.:yak6::yak6::yak6:

Although I still enjoyed a Pats win!:musc:

Back Beach
01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
It was nice. My wife, the baby and I had a special weekend. We took turns vomitting, sh*tting and running fevers. We are still all knocked out from this damn bug.:yak6::yak6::yak6:

We just had the same fun a couple weeks ago. Both kids, wife, and myself.

Bronko
01-21-2008, 02:06 PM
We just had the same fun a couple weeks ago. Both kids, wife, and myself.

It's a nightmare isn't it? Its just so hard watching the little guy struggle. I think we see the light at the end of the tunnell, but its been a rough weekend.

Back Beach
01-21-2008, 03:06 PM
It's a nightmare isn't it? Its just so hard watching the little guy struggle. I think we see the light at the end of the tunnell, but its been a rough weekend.

It took close to 10 days for us to get completely rid of it.

5/0
01-21-2008, 04:55 PM

It's tough when the little Guy's get sick:yak6:but they rebound quicker tho:)

It took close to 10 days for us to get completely rid of it.

Hey,look @ it this way,you just got rid of the holiday roll & you'll have rock hard abs:rotf2:

keeperreaper
01-22-2008, 07:36 AM

:yak4::yak4::yak4: Is that a violin I hear in the background?:devil:

Bronko
01-22-2008, 02:58 PM
:yak4::yak4::yak4: Is that a violin I hear in the background?:devil:

Keep laughing Canyon nerd.:nailem::nailem: