View Full Version : Hey Mike P

Raider Ronnie
01-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Your team is going to the super bowl !!!
Congrats !

NIB
01-20-2008, 10:19 PM
This is gonna be great...

JohnR
01-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Wow - Congrats Mike...

Gonna be interesting here with all the Gints fans

Raider Ronnie
01-20-2008, 10:24 PM
I guess there won't be any fire Tom Coughlin talk in NY this year !!!:eyes:

BigFish
01-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Wow! I thought sure the Pack would win! The Giants made a believer out of me.....they played a great game! Congrats to you MikeP!

Giants have a number 19 on their back now.....they are going down! I am hoping for a competitive Superbowl for sure!

Bob Thomas
01-20-2008, 10:29 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

What an fantastic game!! Got my early (or late) Christmas present...PATS VS GIANTS Superbowl!!

Big blue big blue big blue big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fumifish
01-20-2008, 10:36 PM
big blue baby

Mike P
01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Best part is, Peyton can probably get tickets now :rotf3:

And SD can keep Rivers and the two #1 picks.

Slipknot
01-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Congrats to the Giants and you MikeP :kewl:
but they are going down come superbowl sunday :D

I was hoping for the Packers but ............

NIB
01-21-2008, 05:59 AM
Went to the local pub to watch the game.Almost like being in the stadium.
So many times the giant fans would run the gammit of emotions in only seconds.
The pick off and fumble.Bradshaws run in the forth quarter tied 20 all only to be called back because of a bs holding.Seems the refs had it in for the Giants and they still won..What a great game.
I hope the Super Bowl is as much fun.

ProfessorM
01-21-2008, 09:38 PM
I hate all NY teams but I actually felt bad for the kicker and was glad when he put it thru. Should be a pretty close game I feel.

BassDawg
01-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Congrats, Mike P, to your GGGG GEEEEEE-MEN!

Let me be the first to admit that I was WRONG about yer SB bound NYG. In a Bizarro World sort of NFC Title Game, the wily veteran looked more like the untested rookie and the "runt of the Manning litter" looked more like 'la creme da la creme'! Plax and Toomer were on FIRE, and Plax owned that dred locks dood; when I predicted that they wouldn't be able to handle the cold or the intense coverage. WRONG again for the BD!!

The only thing that seemed right was Brandon Jacobs and Webster doing their thang and the Giants inimitable D-Line stepping it up, Big Time. Kinda skeery how bad Favre looked.

Well done by Eli and his offense and yer team has a well deserved spot in SB XLII. What amazed me most was how calm the younger Manning played and how well he shredded the Pack's D-Secondary. That, and the way that Coughlin went right back to his kicker from so far away. Really thought that he would've marched a little further down the field first. Good call by the coach, and his trust in Kaeding was well placed.

Tough Game on the 3rd, Mike. Doan see yer team winning this track meet, but it should be one of the better SB's in years. Perhaps, one for the ages??!!??

Mike P
01-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Congrats, Mike P, to your GGGG GEEEEEE-MEN!

Let me be the first to admit that I was WRONG about yer SB bound NYG. In a Bizarro World sort of NFC Title Game, the wily veteran looked more like the untested rookie and the "runt of the Manning litter" looked more like 'la creme da la creme'! Plax and Toomer were on FIRE, and Plax owned that dred locks dood; when I predicted that they wouldn't be able to handle the cold or the intense coverage. WRONG again for the BD!!

The only thing that seemed right was Brandon Jacobs and Webster doing their thang and the Giants inimitable D-Line stepping it up, Big Time. Kinda skeery how bad Favre looked.

Well done by Eli and his offense and yer team has a well deserved spot in SB XLII. What amazed me most was how calm the younger Manning played and how well he shredded the Packs D-Secondary. That and the way that Coughlin went right back to his kicker from so far away. Really thought that he would've marched a little further down the field first. Good call by the coach, and his trust in Kaeding was well placed.

Tough Game on the 3rd, Mike. Doan see yer team winning this track meet, but it should be one of the better SB's in years. Perhaps, one for the ages??!!??

I'd like their chances a little better if San Diego would let us borrow Kaeding ;)

Although we're not going to beat you if we have to settle for FGs in any event.

BassDawg
01-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Funny Stuff, Mike :wiggle:

Don't see this one being a game of many FG's, more like
a road race with pink slips up for grabs between Plax and Moss, Toomer and Welker, Maroney and Jacobs. Unless, of course, somebody decides to shut down the red zone again..................:musc: :musc:??

With the weather being such a nonfactor and the game being played under optimal conditions, this SB may come down to whether or not we can stop Plax and whether or not they can stop Randy. I see Moss, in this final chapter of The Patriots Perfect Season, as a well sired thoroughbred ~champing at the bit~ being set free to run the wide open desert plains. Pun, intended!!!

Not that his blocks haven't been timely and finished. And his ability to draw double and even triple coverage has been very effective for the rest of the receivers, Faulk included. Likewise, I don't see Coach Bill giving him special treatment; but, I do see a vulnerability in the Giants secondary when it comes to the deep ball and our deep threat MAN is long overdue, as well as very capable to torch them. Also, look for Stallworth to break out and have a sheet load of touches.

Sure would like to see the REEL #81 GO OFF come Feb 3rd :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:!!!

I'd also like to see him wear his full blown FRO, cuz
that is one baahaaaad muthah.................shut yer mouth :rotf3: :rotf3:!!