View Full Version : G-Men!!!

Mr. Krinkle
01-20-2008, 10:48 PM
I don't care how cold it was in GB. If Tynes missed another field goal I was going to go there and murder him.

Mike P
01-20-2008, 10:51 PM
I don't care how cold it was in GB. If Tynes missed another field goal I was going to go there and murder him.

You would have had to pry Coughlin's hands off his throat first :laugha:

The Dad Fisherman
01-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Gotta say...Plexico played a great game today. Giants looked good. showed all the right things heading into the superbowl, strong Defense and running game.

Mike P
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Plexico is still playing on a bad ankle, too.

Two words you'll never read again--Plexiglass and Sheli :hihi:

Bob Thomas
01-21-2008, 07:01 AM
Plexico is still playing on a bad ankle, too.

Two words you'll never read again--Plexiglass and Sheli :hihi:

Got that right...now with 2 weeks to heal, they should be able to get the bumps and bruises out and pack into shape. Shockey must be going out of his mind!!

Anyone see him at the game? Never saw him....musta been home nursing the leg :fishslap:

NIB
01-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Lawrence Tines Is the New LT..

BrianS
01-21-2008, 07:55 AM
The fact that Eli Manning is in the superbowl disgusts me.

I hope he gets stung in the eye by a scorpion before the game.

fishsmith
01-21-2008, 08:46 AM
The gun slinger Farve showed his dark side and the Giants proved me wrong AGAIN.

My hats off to them and Eli is the Real Deal when it counts.

I hope each member of the Giants send a 'thank you for retiring' card to Tiki.

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spence
01-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Greenbay really didn't have it going. You'd think the Giants stole with one away from them in overtime, but considering the two missed shots previous they certainly earned a big away win.

-spence

justplugit
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Taking nothing from the G Men for sure, Favre was off his game.

Big difference between playing QB in -3 at age 38 than Elis' age 26.

Shockeys' gotta be going out of his mind.

fishsmith
01-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Shockey will be fine, he is a legend in his own mind.

WadingWill
01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
I gotta say Eli Manning has really impressed me with his post season performances. Typical Favre trying to force passes and throwing INTs. Good game though, Giants have really impressed me in the playoffs. I didn't think there was any way in hell that kicker was going to hit that field goal given his prior attempts, but he did it.

Looking to be a competitive superbowl, although I still wouldn't be surprised to see the pats light up the scoreboard. I think playing in warm Arizona weather will reignite the old Brady to Moss long balls and really help the pats passing game. I still can't believe they're undefeated, but that doesn't mean anything without this victory. GO PATS!!!

Swimmer
01-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Favre had four mediocre years prior to this year. He walked down the yellow brick road in the off-season and prayed to the guy behind the curtain for one more year. He should have been refused that request, because unfortunately, he looked friggin lost on that field yesterday. He looked in the second half like he gave up. He may all kinds of records, but thats because how great everyone around him is/was over the years. Yes he is a great quarterback, but i truly believe he should have been released several years ago. He threw so many bad passes yesterday I could have played better at the position.

Everyone its Plaxico, not Plex... His m other is going to be pissed about how we have been butchering his first name.

ALso I wish GB won. I would have loved to see us murder them in AZ.