View Full Version : PATROITS 18-0-1

HESH2
01-21-2008, 09:06 AM
GO GIANTS

The Dad Fisherman
01-21-2008, 09:09 AM
What, you think the Superbowl is going to end in a tie....I'm pretty sure they'll play it out :D

HESH2
01-21-2008, 09:18 AM
we like the game to end in a tie so we can break hearts with win in overtime.actually in excitement posted it wrong.

vineyardblues
01-21-2008, 10:23 AM
Sorry but it will end up just like the last time the Giants were in the SB! Loser
Go Pat's
VB

The Dad Fisherman
01-21-2008, 10:46 AM
Moved this bad boy over the the Sports Talk Forum

eastendlu
01-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Braggin rights goes to the winner and i hope its the Giants but a part of me is pulling for the Pats as i have had enough of the Morris and the fish!!Should be one hell of a game.

BassDawg
01-21-2008, 06:50 PM
There's a little bit more at stake here than bragging rights, LU :humpty: :humpty:!

Unless of course you are talking about within these pages.
And in that case, we Pats Fans will be happy to join the rest of
Patriot Nation and Red Sox Nation to celebrate the glory of Victory in
America's new Championship City ~~~Boston!!

Just need to get the C's to come on board sose we can pull of the unprecedented Trifecta of Pro Sports World Champeens. Am pretty sure that's never been done before.......the WS, the SB, and the NBA Championships by the same city in the same year???

Not being greedy, just seems like it's in the air ya know :heybaby: :heybaby: :heybaby:?

Mike P
01-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Could be worse..You could be a J-E-T'S fan.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g301/Captainandcoke/jetsf.jpg
First their hated divison rivals are only one game away from the perfect season, and now their more successful roommates in the Meadowlands are going to the SB.And that's just for starters :eek:

They're not roomates. They're sub-tenants :laugha:

The place is still called GIANTS Stadium, after all. That'll change when they get the new stadium built, but for now, they're reminded at every home game of their place in the pecking order ;)