View Full Version : Moon Tonight!

BigFish
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Just looked out the window and saw the moon.....gave me a powerful yearning to be stalking the striped ones on a cool, fall evening walking the sandy beaches of the backside of the Cape!:drool:

I can't wait till' fishing season gets here!:uhuh:

freebie
01-25-2008, 09:46 PM
I hear that, sitting here looking at all the gear is driving me nuts, just want to get out and use it and catch some fish

BigFish
01-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Amen Brother Freebie!:)

spence
01-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Yea, I was going to head out tonight but you know what they say about catching under a full moon :hs:

:hihi:

-spence

BigFish
01-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Gotta tell you Spence....I always do well with alot of moon! Better than when there is none?:huh:

Flaptail
01-25-2008, 10:39 PM
As my MicMac Indian great great grandmother's influence is always heavily upon me, I count the moons from the current Wolf Moon to Aprils. Only 4 to go and the bass will be back, until then dream away brother, dream away and keep your worry stone in hand. It will keep your fears and impatience at bay until then.

Backbeach Jake
01-26-2008, 12:29 AM
That Full Moon had me twitching for a pearl needle dragged over a bar near and dear to me. Soon. As Flap said only four Moons soon.

Raven
01-26-2008, 04:41 AM
Have i had enough of winter already :uhuh:

especially this below freezing crap :doh:

BassDawg
01-26-2008, 08:07 AM
I also am linked inexorably to
Mother Earth and Father Sky,
by my Choctaw genes.

The worst part of this winter is
that i'm erecting a school in the town
of my most productive NShore Spot!!!!

IT IS KILLLLLLING MEEEEEE!

Thursday i went to the local D&D to try one of the new
Milky Way hot chocolates (PHENOMINAL) and had to pass by the water at Low :wall::wall:.
It's not enuff that i must see THE sky that hangs over me Honeycove daily,
couple that with such a full and fertile moon ~to amp the jones~ and i'm in need of
The Edge's Show and some like-minded obsessors :jump:.

The only positive i can glean from the instinctual kick that me mind is playing on me, is that i'm installing what i've read from Zeno, et al this off season, and i'm replaying last year's snafus to a different result (hopefully) this coming season..................gotts to believe it, to receive it :bl: :bl:!