View Full Version : Larry grumpage?

UserRemoved1
01-27-2008, 06:09 AM
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080126/NEWS11/801260319

Isn't Wendy's owned by DD? :usd::usd::usd::usd:

Raven
01-27-2008, 06:14 AM
bigfoot's just rip the wall down and walk in...... :hihi:

just saw this:

california's new firestorm

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/01/26/sahib.ca.marijuana.vending.kcal

BigFish
01-27-2008, 08:39 AM
I would never eat at Wendy's......and DD is a no-no! What a psycho!:hs:

thortum
01-27-2008, 09:17 AM
I understand the customers frustration COMPLETELY. Why should WE have to learn a foreign language when buying somthing in OUR country? :realmad:

Raven
01-27-2008, 09:27 AM
treat it like an ATM machine....

since it's supposed to be fast food

anyways....

you drive up and push the corresponding buttons next
to the selections you want...

then it shows your chosen selections

and you hit the submit button

with no language required :wall:

Backbeach Jake
01-27-2008, 10:07 AM
The folks at that particular Wendy's will drive you to homicide real fast.

justplugit
01-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Orleans :huh: Had to be Karl F, he's been teetering lately,

and musta finally gone over the edge. :hihi:

gone fishin
01-27-2008, 12:39 PM
I heard that Wendys is creating a Sealburger just for Karl:jump:

Swimmer
01-27-2008, 02:50 PM
No offense but anyone who eats at Wendy's/BK/Mac's doesn't care about how long he lives or the quality of what goes into thier stomach.

justplugit
01-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm tellin ya it was KARL, it's his MO. :hihi:
THE PROOF-- check out the "Wendy's Thread" by BBJ on 11/10/2007

KARL'S QUOTE---- "they ever give you a problem there again, tell them the grumpy old giuy in the green Ford pick up,
who makes them repeat the order back, which he checks at the window and while he stops the line,
leaves his truck at the window and goes inside,
will be over to straighten their non-English speaking staff out." :uhuh:

It all started then, it has to be him, he's MIA. :ss: :hihi:

UserRemoved1
01-27-2008, 09:22 PM
WHERE IS KARL :lama:

The Dad Fisherman
01-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I understand the customers frustration COMPLETELY. Why should WE have to learn a foreign language when buying somthing in OUR country? :realmad:

geesh, I know what you mean. When these people come to this country and don't speak the language they should just Sign up for Welfare and become a drain on society....I Certainly don't want to have to watch them Work and Earn a paycheck AND learn the language at the same time. It makes me feel uncomfortable to have to have patience with them......I'd rather they just stick them in an apartment, give them government checks and raise my taxes to pay for it. That way I really don't have to deal with it personally.

The nerve of some people taking a Crap Job, for Crap Pay, working Crap hours instead of just free-loading. :rolleyes:

The guy in the Truck is an A$$, Plain and Simple. There is no good reason to treat a human being like that especially when they are trying to help you.

thortum
01-30-2008, 09:33 AM
geesh, I know what you mean. When these people come to this country and don't speak the language they should just Sign up for Welfare and become a drain on society....I Certainly don't want to have to watch them Work and Earn a paycheck AND learn the language at the same time. It makes me feel uncomfortable to have to have patience with them......I'd rather they just stick them in an apartment, give them government checks and raise my taxes to pay for it. That way I really don't have to deal with it personally.

The nerve of some people taking a Crap Job, for Crap Pay, working Crap hours instead of just free-loading. :rolleyes:

The guy in the Truck is an A$$, Plain and Simple. There is no good reason to treat a human being like that especially when they are trying to help you.

I assume that your post was a zing, so let me make my comments VERY CLEAR. When I have to deal with someone in a service type job "I don't want to have to guess at what they are saying"!!The people that put them in those positions are the a-holes! If they can't speak or understand the language of the country that they are in, they SHOULD NOT be dealing with the public. They should be in the kitchen, cooking the food. :wall:

fishbones
02-05-2008, 04:31 PM
The best thing about that article is that the employee couldn't give a description of the white guy to the police. It must be because all white folks look the same.