View Full Version : chocolate lab -black lab pups akc registered

moosh
01-28-2008, 05:26 PM
9 puppies welped on 1/20/08,6 female ,3 males 7 chocolate 2 Black Ready for adoption on March 16th 08
call 978-575-1522 $ 750.00 a piece deposite reqiured .4 chocolate labs left ,hurry $700.00 instead of 750.00 my mistake ..

Gunpowder
01-28-2008, 07:07 PM
you gotta keep one for ureself!!!

ProfessorM
01-28-2008, 09:38 PM
Beautiful dog, I am a sucker for lab pups. Got an old girl now and no time for a pup unfortunately . Must be hard to let them go. I know I would have a hard time. Good luck.

jim sylvester
01-29-2008, 07:39 AM
moosh
are they english (block heads)

tough to tell from the picture

thanks

jim

teaser
01-30-2008, 11:39 PM
I hope you have the best of luck placing the pups! I for one love the coffee bean smell of a puppies breath as do many others here, but I just wanted to add something to this for whomever you sell the pups to that maybe you'd pass along to them so they'll be sure they are doing the best they can with the pups in mind because they do grow up and deserve a good life. So here it is:

DO I GO HOME TODAY?

My family brought me home cradled in their arms.
They cuddled me and smiled at me, and said I was full of charm.
They played with me and laughed with me they showered me with toys.
I sure do love my family especially the girls and boys.
The children loved to feed me, they gave me special treats.
They even let me sleep with them-- all snuggled in the sheets.
I used to go for walks, often several times a day.
They even fought to hold the leash, I'm very proud to say.
They used to laugh and praise me, when I played with that old shoe.
But I didn't know the difference between the old ones and the new.
The kids and I would grab a rag, for hours we would tug.
So I thought I did the right thing when I chewed the bedroom rug.
They said that I was out of control, and would have to live outside.
This I did not understand, although I tried and tried.
The walks stopped, one by one; they said they hadn't time.
I wish that I could change things, I wish I knew my crime.
My life became so lonely, in the backyard, on a chain.
I barked and barked all day long, to keep from going insane.
So they brought me to the shelter, but were embarrassed to say why.
They said I caused an allergy, and then kissed me goodbye.
If I'd only had some classes, as a little pup.
I wouldn't have been so hard to handle when I was all grown up.
"You only have one day left," I heard the worker say.
Does this mean a second chance? Do I go home today?

Great looking dogs you got there, and I hope you didn't mind my posting this.

moosh
02-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Teaser : sounds like to me you have had a bad expierience with a dog you've known or owned ,I think every dog which has been adopted is a good thing ,the message you should send is , people should place pets in a home were they are well cared for. Which why if youre not happy with the dog we sell you we will refund half youre money for the return of the dog ,thats how much we care for our dogs . I think this little poem you wrote is to sad ,I would focus on the posstive .the more pets that get adopted the better ." you gotta take your'e meds."

Flaptail
02-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Teaser : sounds like to me you have had a bad expierience with a dog you've known or owned ,I think every dog which has been adopted is a good thing ,the message you should send is , people should place pets in a home were they are well cared for. Which why if youre not happy with the dog we sell you we will refund half youre money for the return of the dog ,thats how much we care for our dogs . I think this little poem you wrote is to sad ,I would focus on the posstive .the more pets that get adopted the better ." you gotta take your'e meds."

God I wish I had the cash. My dog is getting on in years, really falling apart this last one and I doubt she'll make the end of this one. My wife will be heart broken and I have been thinking about bringing in a new face to help and take over when old Yodie finally goes.

Nice dogs, bad timing for me.

teaser
02-02-2008, 12:24 AM

I haven't had a bad experience personally, you see, I do volunteer work at a couple of the local animal shelters and unfortunately I see dogs there that were bought on a whim by people who didn't consider the magnitude of taking proper care of a pet and what it may entail.

I agree 100% that all dogs should be adopted by someone who will love and care for them, I only meant to pass along a message about what can happen if the circumstances change for the pet and what the majority of the outcomes are for them. Most of the time they are dropped off at a shelter or just set free somewhere and it's not fair to the animal.

I meant no harm in posting and did not imply that you were not a good breeder as I'm sure you are, and I'm sure you don't just sell to anyone without a little background on them and asking the reason they are getting a pup from you. I only meant to raise awareness for the animals about a problem that seems to be getting worse by the numbers I have been seeing at the shelters lately.

That post was not meant for any one individual here, this site is visited by alot of people and I was only trying to get a message out for their sakes about what it means to own a pet. I joined this site just before I lost my last dog "Squirt" and many members here reached out to me with kind words, I'm only trying to return what was shown to me here.

I'm sorry I posted on your thread and got your fur ruffled, there was no intention to do that. Good luck with the pups.

Rip Runner
02-02-2008, 07:04 PM
No black Labs left!!! I went up today to meet mommy and the pups and put a deposit on both Black Labs.

Hooper
02-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Moosh, Great puppies! My yellow is 7 years old now, cannot believe that. Good luck with them.

Swimmer
02-11-2008, 11:46 AM
I couldn't bring a pup home and hurt the feelings of the eleven year old. The old gal would know why the young one was there. Simply not fair. I wiated till after the old gal was gone.

moosh
02-19-2008, 06:45 PM
four chocolates left ,hurry wont last at $700.00 my mistake