View Full Version : Anybody order from Hatteras Outfitters Recently

striperman36
01-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Been waiting a week for them to respond to verify my order. Called no answer, etc.

Suggestions?

Bill

luds
01-29-2008, 11:30 AM
I've seen this complaint before on the other site and it seems to always get rectified. I think the orders exceed the size of the operation occasionally.

Out of curiousity, what did you order?

striperman36
01-29-2008, 01:02 PM
tried to order drag washer kits

tobias
01-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Good luck:deadhorse: I placed an order on Aug. 17, 2007 and still have not heard or received my order. I've made calls and sent emails and have never heard back. I haven't seen a charge on my credit card but I'll need to double check to see no charges were charged to my card.

Saltheart
01-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Tres has always been good in the past. Maybe he's in europe?

In fact maybe he's at the point?? :) Isn't this the peak seasom down there?

Anyway , he's never been out to screw anybody so I would keep trying.

striperman36
01-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry I got what I needed at SOL

Rob Rockcrawler
01-29-2008, 03:50 PM
I gave up with the site. Ive always heard that he is a good guy. The service i received was not good at all, and i never received the order i placed. He has tons of cool stuff.

xyzs
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
guys:
fyi.... he is putting in a sm snack shack,or restruant so that could be takeing up all his time and who wants to fill orders when all you want to do is sit down and relax, so you can do it all over again........ this just my though,

zimmy
02-08-2008, 10:09 AM
the only thing I would say is let your customers know so they don't have to question your business practices.

scoobe
02-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Placed an order a few weeks ago. I haven't received a reply to my email and I can't seem to get anyone to pick up on the phone. I'm not too worried as the cc I supplied expires this month. I like the products but if the service is this slow...:huh: some other person/business will get my dollars :cool:

plankton
02-09-2008, 07:41 AM
It's unfortunate to be hearing all of this bad feedback about HO, I've always recieved excellent service from them in the past. Sounds like they must be real busy down there, someone mentioned the building of an addition and I think it's peak fishing time for them as well, so I can sympathize, but if they know they're gonna be tied up and not be able to fill orders they should have a message to that effect on their homepage to avoid alienating customers. I was actually getting ready to order a custom rod from them, but I think I'll wait a bit now seeing as they are backed up, they'll still get my business, good people with some great products.