View Full Version : Thanks for all the info

firemiked
01-30-2008, 07:28 PM
I would like to start this with a big thanks to all of you on this site. I have been lurking for the last year or so and have been amassing a large collection of lure building tools and have just recently begun to use them. The info I have gathered from here should make the building at least do-able. I got a cheap lathe from H-D and all the other goodies and gadgets to pretty much do it all. I even built a plug spinner for clearcoating, and all this just from allof your info. I use the plug building as an excuse with my wife because "Plugs are so expensive nowadays." I'm just glad she doesn't know how expensive saving money really is. When I finish some plugs if I can figure out my camera I will post some pictures. Again, Thanks to everyone for some great info.

Tagger
01-30-2008, 07:52 PM
thank you Mike ,,, look forward to seeing your first born .. Don't be a stranger ..

firemiked
01-30-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm going to the show in a couple of weeks also just to see the stuff in person. And the people. Get some more hints

numbskull
01-30-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm going to the show in a couple of weeks also just to see the stuff in person. And the people. Get more gas

FYP
Hope to meet you there.

tattoobob
01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, your doomed now

see you there

outnumbered
01-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Once you start building you can't stop it is definately a sickness only slowed down by fishing season each year.

scottw
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
the information available here is incredible, I'm working on my plug spinner right now, virtually any question can be answered by a simple search and it's a real credit to the guys that unselfishlessly share all of their experience...thanks very much!!!