View Full Version : I'm leaving now, this place is freeking me out

Got Stripers
10-12-2000, 06:59 PM
Man replies from last night that didn't show up last night are here tonight. My replies from tonight aren't there, but probably will be tomorrow. I'm getting chills down the back of my neck, I'm out of here.

Tight lines, 666.

JohnR
10-13-2000, 05:45 AM
BOOO!!!! }>

There has been a few instances of posts dissapearing or, as in your case, not showing up at first. I am whitling away at the bugs (there were far more than advertised) but won't be able to put too much time at it this weekend as my wife and I close today on the new house. I'm sure she'll have plenty for me to do...

Fishpart
10-13-2000, 06:55 AM
Gotstripers, you may wnat to hit the reload after you post and maybe you'll see what you put up. My first reply didn't show till I hit reload.

John, let me tell ya you have no idea how long the "honey do list" will be. I'm on my second house with my wife and I don't have any plans on moving any time soon ;)

John another question when I registered the Administrator block was checked and I couldn't uncheck it. Now I see I am a normal member in the Administrator group, what's up with that?

chris L
10-13-2000, 07:15 AM
Fishpart is right if you reload you will see your post . Just a small price to pay .

Slipknot
10-13-2000, 04:21 PM
How do you reload?

It's a computer not a gun. I tried the refresh but still doesn't show the new post, Oh well