View Full Version : Could not resist

eastendlu
02-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Blame bassdawg :doh:

http://www.rbk.com/us/perfectville/

BassDawg
02-05-2008, 01:00 PM
YUP! It's my fault because:

I told The Coach to wear a Red Hoodie. What the FRICK was that?

Black Suits really DO Win Champeenships! Today's parade, Boston's Funeral March.

Plaxico is a Prophet. Nice Catch, Mr Buress :kewl:

Yeah, ELI is the better Manning! And we ALL knew that one, right?

Lastly, it was my idea to wait until the 4th Quarter (with less than 10 minutes left) to go 'hurry up' and gas the NYG's D-Line. Why not the entire second half?

And I phoned in the "we don't need a FG to tie, we have to win with a bomb ~with three timeouts and :29 left on the clock" play calling. Where is the Humble Pie when we needed it the most?

Jerkury Morris can still KISS MY LILLY-WHITE CRACKER ARSE!!
He will go down, and Perfectville will be relocated to NE. Instead of 38-0, we'll have to settle for 37-1. Truth be known, i could care less about perfection, but hey..........when you are that close ~you'd be brain dead to not consider it!

Anyone else think that the Dynasty is only in its middle years?

eastendlu
02-05-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL :smokin: :wave:

BassDawg
02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks, Lu!

YUP! We have to be able to laugh at some sheet like that?
Great game by the Giants! Colossal futility by the Pats.
Created by the intensity of the GEEE-Men!

Skeeeery, even, how badly they made us look! :wave: :eek5: :eek5: :eek5: :wave:

eastendlu
02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I know exactly how you guys feel i remember the comeback against the Yankees.Guess the best thing to do is enjoy it while it last cause it never last either way but like i said in another post pats can hold their heads up high they had a great season by any standards.Plus don't take me too serious i'm just fooling around in here winter is upon us and plugfest can't get here fast enough for me as i'm experiencing cabin fever.:smash:

BassDawg
02-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Message Received.

i've always appreciated yer sense of humor, Lu!
Great minds................laff alike :wavey:?

ProfessorM
02-05-2008, 09:49 PM
I can't even stand hearing Eugene's voice anymore. You are a mean person Lu:crying: