View Full Version : I'm goin to the Cape next weekend...

Billybob
10-03-2002, 03:29 PM
I'm heading up to No. Truro on 10/11, just me and the wife for a nice quiet weekend.While it's not a "fishing" trip, I will bring a couple rods, if you're on the beach in the evening you might as well have a few lines in the water right.
Anyone have any advice on where's a good place to go, and what to use when you bait fish up there. I'm not sure standing in my waders throwing plugs while she sits on the beach alone will cut it, well unless there's a blitz. Nope I may even have to find my sand spikes. Any advice would be appreciated.
Bill

JohnR
10-03-2002, 03:35 PM
Truro, Head of the Meadow, Highland, & Ballstons - bring eels

Good luck :btu:

chris L
10-04-2002, 07:48 AM
eggzacktly . Maybe Ill see ya on the beach . I should be up there that weekend too .

Billybob
10-04-2002, 12:47 PM
Thanks guys, sounds simple enough.Chris, I'll probably have my truck, red Dodge Ram with Ct plate on the back and a Seacraft plate on the front (or possibly her maroon Intrepid).Just look for the 40-something couple with the spiked rods(there can't be many of us).Hope to run into you.

chris L
10-04-2002, 01:30 PM
I drive a green toyota with CT plates and will be at atleast one of the outer beaches John mentioned . Ill keep my eyes out for ya .

StripperSearch
10-04-2002, 04:59 PM
Haven't been lately, but it was really hot up until the end of July when they all went deep. Any help would be appreciated

JohnR
10-04-2002, 08:06 PM
Welcome aboard - see second post - Truro & Eels :btu: