View Full Version : OTW Article on RI

Jimbo
10-04-2002, 11:15 AM
For anyone who can get hold of a copy of On The Water, there's a real nice article on fishing RI hotspots this month. I was really impressed. No wonder you Rhody guys never give details about where you go dippin' a line. I'll tell ya what it really made me think about putting a stop there on my TODO list for 2003, when I get some vacation time back.

Striper SniperX
10-10-2002, 11:38 PM
I would like to read that,, it's in THIS MONTH (oct) Issue ?? Next time i'm at Borders (book-store) I'll be sure to Grab 'On-The-Water"

Thanks for the Info!!

StarsnStripers
10-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Yea Mike, next time we go we'll check it out, but last time I didn't see it, I only saw the subscription article for it in another magazine. Worth a try anyway. I hope it's more like Saltwater Sportsman and less like those black & white Newspaper material "magazines" bound together with three staples! (lol:laughs:)
Well, If anyone knows of any good R.I. or Southern New england fishing magazines that have some Bluefish and Striper articles (not ALL offshore species) please tell me and Striper Sniperx!
We'd appreciate it!!!

:happy:

Striper SniperX
10-16-2002, 08:01 PM
VIC ? Where Did Ya Get that Picture ? lol! Hey! it's black &white, but action packed,lol Nothing Wrong with Staples :D I seen it @ borders--not sure if its there still...

Also Try WWW.OnTheWater.Com