View Full Version : B29 Bomber video

UserRemoved1
02-08-2008, 04:35 PM
GOT to watch this. EXTREMELY talented.

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

Drops a drone, pilots eject, and at one point the guy does an overfly at 6' while inverted. Plane runs of 4 chain saw engines.

WAY cool.

beamie
02-08-2008, 05:28 PM
I was waiting for Curtis Lemay to start firebombing the field like Toyko. That was cool thanks Salty.

I was just wondering when models get that big do you need somekind of liability insurance to fly them, like if you take out someones car, house or child?

nightfighter
02-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Wow. Impressive is right. Incredible design to get that lift, and control inverted.

gone fishin
02-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Totally amazing. I made a few of those when I was a kid. They flew by wire when wire meant two cables and a handle. I spent a lot of time digging the engine out of the ground. I cannot even imagine making one with a drone, let alone 4 chainsaw engines.

GattaFish
02-09-2008, 12:54 AM
That was so cool,,,,,

Chuck would have been proud of that Glamorous Glennis.

UserRemoved1
02-09-2008, 07:09 AM
GF!!! Wow is that a memory! I had a little p29 mustang it was white and black and had a little single cylinder gas engine on it. Man I had the damdest time trying to keep that thing running. I never could figure out why it wouldn't work well. I'd take my bike down about 2 miles away to the school parking lot and fly it. I had a blast with that thing. I think that little plane did two things in my life for me...#1 it kept me out of sooooo much trouble and #2 It turned me into a information hungry little kid that I think propells me along still to this day. I gotta know how every little thing works and it gets filed away til someday later it is used to fix or build something.

Anyone know if they still make those things??? I would love to pick one up for my son Thomas.

Totally amazing. I made a few of those when I was a kid. They flew by wire when wire meant two cables and a handle. I spent a lot of time digging the engine out of the ground. I cannot even imagine making one with a drone, let alone 4 chainsaw engines.