View Full Version : Thanks to Mike CC

wahlie
02-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Mike,
Just wanted to take a minute to thank you and your wife and daughter for helping me out this past weekend at your shop. It's great to see that there are people out there that are no BS and offer up help to guys just looking to pass the time during the long winter months. It helps to keep things in perspective: we all build plugs because we love to fish. Plus, it's gratifying to catch a cow on a plug that you've turned yourself. Anyway, After the long drive back to CT I was up until 2am going nuts with all of the plug building supplies. Some of your tips proved to save me hours in assembly time. It was a long drive but well worth it. Now that i've got my fill of musso dannys I want to work on some jack frech banana's and some atom jr's.

Thanks again,
Chris

Tagger
02-11-2008, 05:35 PM
WOW !!! .. CT to M&D's and worth the trip ... that says it all ... :agree:

numbskull
02-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Mike,
Just wanted to take a minute to thank you and your wife and daughter for helping me out this past weekend at your shop. It's great to see that there are people out there that are no BS and offer up help to guys just looking to pass the time during the long winter months. It helps to keep things in perspective: we all build plugs because we love to fish. Plus, it's gratifying to catch a cow on a plug that you've turned yourself. Anyway, After the long drive back to CT I was up until 2am going nuts with all of the plug building supplies. Some of your tips proved to save me hours in assembly time. It was a long drive but well worth it. Now that i've got my fill of musso dannys I want to work on some jack frech banana's and some atom jr's.

Thanks again,
Chris

If you are serious about the bananas, pm me (or better yet look me up at the plugfest). I've made and fished a bunch http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=27624. Very cool plug.

Gunpowder
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
mikes place is the #$%#$%#!!!!

NIB
02-12-2008, 06:20 AM
Mike does have a great shop and good prices to boot..