View Full Version : Clemens' latest CURVEball, may be

BassDawg
02-12-2008, 06:51 PM
his final and worst SINKER.................

So lemee get this straight?

Is the inimitably smug and self-entitled "Rocket" presumptuous
enough to assume that the Senate Oversight Committee is actually
gonna buy his latest GARBAGE that he ordered the viles of HGH thru his personal trainer for his wife, Debbie? And that they are naieve enough to say, "Uhh, yep! You Ole Texas Gunslinger, that's good enuff for us. No, no, nope! We won't be checking any of the viles/syringes for your DNA! Sorry to have troubled you Mr Hall of Famer, Sir!":wave: :wave:

It would appear that THAT explanation, in his distorted world, should suffice. Worse still, is implicating your wife to fade some of your own heat. Knowing his type of athelete, it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't the fall back plan all along. They grow thier High School/College sweethearts VERRRRY loyal in Texas. Having grown up in Tulsa and attended OU for two semesters, i've seen his type and this dynamic firsthand. Athletes of his caliber are permitted otherworldly status and especially so coming out of Austin :humpty: :humpty:.

Looks like this LONGHORN got hooked this time, however.
Big day for the misguided Rocket, i see alot of "I can't recalls" and "On advice of counsel........."'s coming out of his pie hole around 10:00 am. Just hope that The Senate doesn't efff this up, a la Ito/OJ or similar to the last time they had some of MLB's PE drugees before them :doh: :doh:!

Should be very interesting....................:grins: :grins: :grins:

BigFish
02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I will be tuning in tomorrow....I hear Texans shovel it pretty good!:laugha: I also could give a rats a$$ one way or the other on this matter....baseball has lost this fan...I am all done with it!:bshake:

Squid kids Dad
02-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I wonder who will carry Roger's luggage now...:gf:

Raider Ronnie
02-12-2008, 07:57 PM
I wonder who will carry Roger's luggage now...:gf:

Mike,
You remember that line also!
One of the most stupid statements along with Ty Law's (Gotta put food on the table)

BassDawg
02-13-2008, 09:13 AM
I will be tuning in tomorrow....I hear Texans shovel it pretty good!:laugha: I also could give a rats a$$ one way or the other on this matter....baseball has lost this fan...I am all done with it!:bshake:

Somewhat ironic, in my view, that MLB used steroids
to get its fans back to the ballparks ~~post Strike~~ and it is
the rampant use of steroids and HGH that is now driving fans, like yerself Larry,
away from the game :doh: :doh: :doh:. Shame on MLB for draggin' thier feet on this one.

Though i won't go away, i would certainly like to see this stigma resolved. Why do you feel the need to leave, Big Larry? Is it because this sport, unlike most others, is such a statistical/numbers related sport and more of a "purity" is required of its atheletes; so as to compare them to the legends that played before them on a "level" playing field, free of PED's?