View Full Version : Sen. Scphinkter...

afterhours
02-14-2008, 05:22 PM
seems that moron arleen was'nt happy with gaudels answers and is threatening a congressional hearing- what a total tool..nothing better to do.. wtf is your agenda senator?????...my lab is smarter than you!

BigFish
02-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Senator Dillwad! We got a friggin war going on and this is how these damn fools choose to spend their time and our tax money?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!!?:hs::smash::wall::fury:

keeperreaper
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
FYI- During the NFL season he has an Eagles talk radio show. Comcast is his biggest supporter financially. Arent they the ones fghting with the NFL Network. HMMMMM makes you wonder.

BTW-Sen. Sphincter McNabb was and still is a pussy.:kewl:

BassDawg
02-15-2008, 09:30 AM
EXACTLY, keeperreaper!

Always follow the money....................

Even more telling is his comments on WEEI to D&C. "I responded as a fan of the game, first. It was in the interest of fairplay after seeing the Eagles lose such a close game in the SB that i feel it necessary to initiate my meeting with the Comissioner."

WOW! We should all be such influential fans. No way that your QB's utter and complete choke coupled with a total dominance of the line of scrimmage by your opponent's defense could have had anything to do with your defeat, eh Senator Scphinktee?

The depths to which our elected officials will STOOP to gain that last glimmer of spotlight on their way out is abyssmal at best and self-aggrandizing to the nth degree at worst. Ya talk about your abuses of position and power..........................do they know no boundaries?

fishbones
02-15-2008, 12:00 PM
FYI- During the NFL season he has an Eagles talk radio show. Comcast is his biggest supporter financially. Arent they the ones fghting with the NFL Network. HMMMMM makes you wonder.

BTW-Sen. Sphincter McNabb was and still is a pussy.:kewl:

His 2nd biggest financial supporter is the law firm that is suing the NFL network. Pretty easy to connect the dots, huh?