View Full Version : What is wrong with me

ProfessorM
02-15-2008, 02:04 PM
I just came to a realization that while I was assembling plugs for tomorrow. I HAVE WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO MANY FRIGGIN PLUGS:smash: What the hell is wrong with me. Thats not even including the several hundred hanging from the ceiling down cellar. Maybe my wife is right when she asks what the hell are you going to do with all those foolish plugs. I am a very sick individual.:uhuh: On a positive note though I might be actually getting better at it as the years go by.

Rockfish9
02-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I just came to a realization that while I was assembling plugs for tomorrow. I HAVE WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO MANY FRIGGIN PLUGS:smash: What the hell is wrong with me. Thats not even including the several hundred hanging from the ceiling down cellar. Maybe my wife is right when she asks what the hell are you going to do with all those foolish plugs. I am a very sick individual.:uhuh: On a positive note though I might be actually getting better at it as the years go by.

You are not alone!

Bob Thomas
02-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Doesn't it go...."He who has the most wins??"

Flaptail
02-15-2008, 02:41 PM
I have 1191 striper plugs hanging in mine. There is nothing wrong with you. Course if you want I will gladly take a few off your hands if they need a good home and plenty of company.

Diggin Jiggin
02-15-2008, 03:15 PM

Talk about an easy problem to solve...

The Dad Fisherman
02-15-2008, 03:49 PM
I've only been at the plug thing for about 2 1/2 years and I have over 200 hanging in my garage.

johnny ducketts
02-15-2008, 04:05 PM
If you wanna give me a few to ease your conscience, I will gladly take them :)

Biteme
02-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Paul, what time do you go to work tonight?

Tagger
02-15-2008, 05:28 PM
I just bought 2 blurple 17a bombers on ebay ... never enough

Backbeach Jake
02-15-2008, 05:28 PM
I have maybe 6-700 hanging or tucked away somewhere. Every once in a while I'll find one that's been MIA and think oh yeah!. I'm not sick just disturbed...

ProfessorM
02-15-2008, 06:09 PM
No work on Fridays.:) and no I have no termits

Raven
02-15-2008, 06:36 PM
No work on Fridays.:) and no I have no termits
kermit's?
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/kermit.jpg

Biteme
02-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Paul, I deliver. Whats for dinner?

Diggin Jiggin
02-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Have any of you guys that have that many plugs hanging had any problems with plugs that have epoxy on them them drying out and the epoxy lifts or cracks ?

A bunch of the ones I'm bringing guys to refinish were never even fished. they are 3 or 4 years old. I used to make enough of each style so that I would not have to make that style again for a few years. I'd just hang them till I need them. But over the course of 3 or so years I've seen problems with the epoxy on them. So now I just make what I think I'll need to fish this season.

The past 2 seasons I just used a non yellowing Poly as a top coat and I have not had this problem, atleast not yet......

ProfessorM
02-15-2008, 08:28 PM
A couple. Mostly maple ones. Probably pilot error though.

bigtime1204
02-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Paul

I can help you out a little. Send some of these plugs home with Charleston and tell him to make shur they get to Bob & Glenn in Point. Have a fun weekend, wish we could be there. :jump1:

gone fishin
02-15-2008, 10:10 PM
I also have way too many. I find that I keep plugs that I made that are duds. Either they didn't perform as expected or something was wrong. They take up room and should be chucked, but I can't seem to dump them. Anyone else do this?:realmad:

JohnR
02-15-2008, 10:21 PM
I can always use a couple more :bgi:

Jigman
02-16-2008, 08:33 AM
What is wrong with you? Simple. You are under missguided impression that one can have too many plugs. Simply untrue. Doctor's advice: turn two plugs and don't call me in the morning :bl:

Jigman