View Full Version : plugfest

decksweeper
02-18-2008, 09:22 AM
My father in law went to plugfest. Said it was great. He learned of a homemade wooden duplicator and was told that the info was on the site. I've spent a little time looking around and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it? thanks, mark.

Slipknot
02-18-2008, 09:24 AM
I'll try to find it but if it's an old thread the pics might be gone :(

Fish bum wannabe made one, I copied his and Capesams made one or 2 also.

do a search for duplicator, it should be here someplace

Slipknot
02-18-2008, 09:30 AM
here is one professor Moriarty made from metal since he is a machinist

http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=22053&highlight=duplicator

another thread http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=21629&highlight=duplicator

RIROCKHOUND
02-18-2008, 09:30 AM
My father in law went to plugfest. Said it was great. He learned of a homemade wooden duplicator and was told that the info was on the site. I've spent a little time looking around and I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it? thanks, mark.

Alfred left RI? :eek:did he pack a sleeping bag and dinner!
Tell him I said hey Mark, I havent seen him around much this off season

gone fishin
02-18-2008, 11:11 AM
If it was the one he saw doing the offset turnings it was a Penn industries duplicater. Google PSI Wooodworking. Or Penn Industries.
The homemade unit was posted on the site in the past - do a search and you will find the info.

jim sylvester
02-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Alfred left RI? :eek:did he pack a sleeping bag and dinner!
Tell him I said hey Mark, I havent seen him around much this off season

lmao

probably true

Charleston
02-18-2008, 12:26 PM

If he builds one I know a guy that has a tool for it. He had the tool at PlugFest but noone needed one.

ProfessorM
02-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks Bill. A really grumpy old guy actually took one home.