View Full Version : VS 250 for sale

tlapinski
02-23-2008, 09:26 AM
After much debate, I am going to sell my VS 250. I bought the reel after VS was picked up by RV I believe. Having a hard time remembering the actual purchase year, but it is from the CT production, 2nd generation of sealed drags if I remember correctly. Serial # 4317. The reel is well loved as you can see in the pictures, but works flawlessly still. It was serviced each year, and was given the new drag seal last winter at service. This was the change to a non-metal drag seal. The reel is black, but I also have a gold torpedo knob that I will throw in, and a self service wrench around here somewhere that I will throw in when located. Never self serviced this reel myself, but still bought the kit. Currently loaded with 50# suffix braid. Also have the box, bag, and all associated paperwork and misc parts from yearly services. LOTS of very good fish on this reel, and it pains me to sell. Taking the ZB plunge... I have more pictures of the reel and can post upon request. Please post "I'll take it" if you would like the reel.

No trades, looking for cash right now. $550 plus shipping or will deliver if arrangements can be made.

tlapinski
03-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Moved.