View Full Version : Does Anyone Really Care.......

BigFish
02-26-2008, 05:13 PM
Does anyone really care who the Hollywood rich and famous are supporting in the election?:rolleyes: I sure as Sheboygan do not!!! Why would that influence me in the least, or other voters???:huh:

piemma
02-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Does anyone really care who the Hollywood rich and famous are supporting in the election?:rolleyes: I sure as Sheboygan do not!!! Why would that influence me in the least, or other voters???:huh:

Larry, I agree. It's the same with the Oscars. Lowest number of viewers ever. Who gives a :cens:about those :cens:king fools in Hollywood!!!

Raven
02-26-2008, 05:24 PM
just to see the sides form
who's for whom

but they don't influence my vote

BigFish
02-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Piemma...could not agree with you more! They sure do live in a far away land! I think they all suck!:rotflmao:

ThomCat
02-26-2008, 05:45 PM
NO!............:rolleyes: :cool:

justplugit
02-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Ya, like i should listen to people who don't know how to
get their own lives together. :doh:

Katie
02-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Nope. not one bit.

Nebe
02-26-2008, 07:56 PM
considering 80% of americans are more concerned when the cast of LOST is going to get off of the island as opposed to worrying that our country is headed into a recession, its no surprise to me that washington is courting hollywood...

The Dad Fisherman
02-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm just on Pins and Needles waiting to hear who Tom Cruise is backing...

HESH2
02-27-2008, 08:12 AM
no,you just know these people have no connections to normal people or care.they are so $$$ rich,do any of us think they don't live in gated homes,have security,fly on private charters.the rest of us have to worry about homeland security etc,these people don't have a clue.

The Iceman 6
02-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Definitely not. I don't understand the people who also all of a sudden don't watch an actor's show/movie because he/she voted a certain way or said something political, I mean they are only freakin' actors. Who cares what they think? I for one certainly do not, they are just another form of entertainment.

Ice

HESH2
02-27-2008, 09:47 AM
alot of these actors make political statements or take political parts.i won't watch them.ask vietnam vets what they think of jane fonda as an example.

PaulS
02-27-2008, 10:00 AM
I care about what an actor thinks as much as I care what a fisherman on some message board thinks. If anyone has an intelligent comment, I'll listen, but I'm not going to do something just b/c someone said something. I also think only small minded people stop watching or listening to someone because their view is different then theirs.

If clemens political view is different from mine, I'm not going to cheer or boo him b/c of it. His taking drugs and lying to congress is enough reason.

Not let someone's view on something change your view just because you admire them for something else.

InTheHole
02-27-2008, 12:49 PM
I could give a rat's A$$ about what any of them think, they live in a dreamland. If it were not for the ability to be good pretenders they would have a tough time holding down any real job.

kevin d
02-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Do I care what a bunch of people who make believe they are someone else and play dress up for a living have to say about politics? Nope.

On another note (pun intended), I really don't want to hear some damned musician spout off his political beliefs at a concert I paid to attend. I paid to hear music, not their view on the world.
Shut up and play!

ProfessorM
02-27-2008, 04:56 PM
nope

Hooper
02-27-2008, 06:13 PM
In a word, No

The Iceman 6
02-28-2008, 03:45 PM
"I care about what an actor thinks as much as I care what a fisherman on some message board thinks. If anyone has an intelligent comment, I'll listen, but I'm not going to do something just b/c someone said something. I also think only small minded people stop watching or listening to someone because their view is different then theirs."

Exactly. Paul S, you said it a little more poetic then me...

Ice