View Full Version : WTF is Congress doing?

nightfighter
02-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Roger Clemens gets more attention than getting our troops out of Iraq and Afganistan????? Friggen stoopid. I mean, who really cares if he did or didn't? I care more about our troops, who don't have the body armor, nor the armored vehicles they need in a combat theater...

BigFish
02-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Showing their a$$ thats what they are doing! I am fed up....bunch of damn fools!:doh: They should all be tossed out of their office!

afterhours
02-26-2008, 05:41 PM
no chit!

Raider Ronnie
02-26-2008, 06:43 PM
If they want to do something good they should have a hearing with Debbie Clemens and Canseco's wife and find out who really got the better boob job !:rotflmao:

justplugit
02-26-2008, 07:02 PM
They are showing what hippocrates they are by questioning everybody's mistakes and honesty but their own.

Like they got nothing betta to do.:banano:

Slipknot
02-26-2008, 07:04 PM
I think we should arm the congressmen and send there butts over there and put them in the same places as our soldiers who don't have protection.

:nailem:

My cousin finally got out of there but he had to spend the last month in a tent :hs:

Swimmer
02-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Next thing you know Teddy Kennedy will hold hearings on the high cost of driver-ed.

Slipknot
02-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Next thing you know Teddy Kennedy will hold hearings on the high cost of driver-ed.

not likely, my kids are 16 and 13 :(

he's too busy with getting health care for retirees or something

the government has to work together not against each other, this country is in trouble

InTheHole
02-27-2008, 08:23 AM
If they want to do something good they should have a hearing with Debbie Clemens and Canseco's wife and find out who really got the better boob job !:rotflmao:

I 2nd the motion, all in favor.....

striperman36
02-27-2008, 09:08 AM
I think we should arm the congressmen and send there butts over there and put them in the same places as our soldiers who don't have protection.

:nailem:

My cousin finally got out of there but he had to spend the last month in a tent :hs:

I was hoping something would come out of Kerry and Biden being forced down in Afghansitan mountains. but I guess the HGH hearings are more important.

Raven
02-27-2008, 09:50 AM
what they deem to be important

mainstream America could care less about

it's almost as if .........they think they are

paid by the National Enquirer's Budget

and not out of tax payers pockets.

ProfessorM
02-27-2008, 11:45 AM
This county's priorities are all f....ked up. Kill your TV

Swimmer
02-27-2008, 12:34 PM
There is hardly one member of congress that cares about anything else but getting reelected. Get your face in front of the camera for the live shot whether it is good or bad for you its publicity. Only someone whose ego borders on maniacal would even run for office. Anyone else is just naive. Someday the citizens will themselves put a stop to all the BS. I don't know how, but we will.

chris L
02-27-2008, 01:39 PM
lets do like the romans did with their senators . we need it bad ! these idiots are having hearings for reason they dont need to concern themselves with . dont they have bills that need to be signed ? I know I have bills that have to be because of these idiots .

justplugit
02-27-2008, 03:00 PM
This county's priorities are all f....ked up. Kill your TV

You are right in both cases. Didn't watch TV news for 3 years, never happier. :)

However, since all this nomination BS started ,trying not watching and seeing these pie in the sky politicans living in a dream world, "is like trying to pass a car wreck with out looking". *

* Karl F

Raven
02-27-2008, 03:27 PM
that i was living in a dream world:faga:

eeee-gads maybe i should of gone
into politics... :huh:

EarnedStripes44
02-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Kill my TV, were talkin a 48 inch LCD; **** No!! and there are some good stations. LinkTV, among others. I just don't watch that Infotainment crap on CNN, MSNBC or FN.

basswipe
02-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Didn't you hear?Sports($$$) is much more important than our boys. How could anyone think that our boys are more important than money?Are you ignorant?

Holy %$%$%$%$ this is what pisses me more than anything else on the planet.Avoid the issue and it doesn't exist.

These are our boys.WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?THESE ARE OUR SONS,DAUGHTERS,HUSBANDS AND WIVES!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired of how the media has just forgotten.All we seem to care about is some decrepit white woman or some inexperienced black guy and of course Roger.....politics is the only thing that matters,screw the soldiers apparently.

gone fishin
02-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Roger Clemens gets more attention than getting our troops out of Iraq and Afganistan????? Friggen stoopid. I mean, who really cares if he did or didn't? I care more about our troops, who don't have the body armor, nor the armored vehicles they need in a combat theater...

I agree with you Ross.:kewl:.who really gives a %$%$%$%$ about Roger. I thought congress is supposed to write laws etc. If they spent the money they wasted on this subject alone they could probably supply a combat team with body armor. :af:

OLD GOAT
02-28-2008, 08:07 AM
I think the only way to give Washington a message is everyone sending in there tax money a week late. They just don't get it down there. I think what we need is an accountant ,not a fancy talker. It no longer seems to mater which party, they both seem to be in it for them selves