View Full Version : Is it just me?

Swimmer
02-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Or am I the only person who feels that the "democrats" are unloading Hillary, and backing Obama in an effort to get a democrat in office even though he is the least qualified candidate, not that she is truly qualified herself, but she does have more years to her credit than he does as a politician. She is losing previously signed backers like she has the plague, actually several plagues. Thats about as shallow as it gets.

Raven
02-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Democrats don't want to endorse someone who has not got the popular vote....

and that isn't Clinton...

she's going to have to drop her run for the presidency of the United States soon
...or run the Risk of becoming even more of a bigger embarrassment than she already is. :rotf3:

striperman36
03-02-2008, 11:10 AM
After tuesday, we'll see what happens, I think she's all but cooked.
My real question is who will be the VP nominee for either party?

Backbeach Jake
03-02-2008, 12:36 PM
VPs Edwards and Romney. I think they both made deals when they dropped out early.
Hill ain't no Bill. That's her problem.

spence
03-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Or am I the only person who feels that the "democrats" are unloading Hillary, and backing Obama in an effort to get a democrat in office even though he is the least qualified candidate, not that she is truly qualified herself, but she does have more years to her credit than he does as a politician. She is losing previously signed backers like she has the plague, actually several plagues. Thats about as shallow as it gets.
How is this shallow? The party is picking the best horse, just as the GOP did.

-spence