View Full Version : Anyone here considering revirginization?

spence
02-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Has to be one of the most bizarre things I've read in a while :gu:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23254178/

Victoria Watts, a 23-year-old single mother of two small children who lives in Canton, Ohio, lost her virginity at 16 with her high school boyfriend.

She was the granddaughter of a Pentecostalist pastor and the daughter of an assistant pastor, and she believed sex outside marriage was wrong. “I felt really bad from a religious standpoint,” she recalls of the experience. “My thoughts were really clouded because I was so emotionally bonded with my boyfriend. That overshadowed my religious world.”

Though the relationship lasted for seven years and produced two beautiful children, a part of Watts always felt guilty. She wished she could step back in time and recapture her lost virginity. Thinking of how “I could have ruined one of greatest fulfillments of my life,” the first time having sex with a husband, she wanted to “have that opportunity again. I know my [future] husband deserves a whole person.”

So Watts engaged in a lot of prayer and thought, and now declares herself a virgin once again. “The most important thing was to realize what my values were and what I want in the future and the bigger goals in my life," she says. "That’s why I can call myself a renewed virgin.”

The Iceman 6
02-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm a non practicing virgin....

fishbones
02-28-2008, 03:47 PM
"That’s why I can call myself a renewed virgin.”

I call her a crackpot.

chris L
02-28-2008, 04:23 PM
I havent been to virgin school since the early 70's . AND IM NOT GOING BACK and you cant make me . Im glad to say I graduated from some place in my life

Jenn
02-28-2008, 06:08 PM
She can pray all she wants but the fact is she lost it and its not coming back!!!!! Especially with 2 kids!

bloocrab
02-29-2008, 09:19 AM
:huh:....she worried about her virginity clashing with her religious beliefs but yet she's moving on to her 2nd marriage - - - :cool:

Crack-Pot for sure, she's probably marrying her new pastor who's convinced her she can be his virgin again. :scream::scream:

Saltheart
02-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Hmmmmmmm

Mike P
02-29-2008, 09:24 AM
If Joe Kennedy III could get the Church to grant him an annulment after fathering a few kids, I don't see why this chick can't call herself revirgined :biglaugh:

The Dad Fisherman
02-29-2008, 09:46 AM
I thought about it....and then I remembered all the work I put into losing it in the 1st place....don't want to have to go through that again

chris L
02-29-2008, 01:53 PM
I thought about it....and then I remembered all the work I put into losing it in the 1st place....don't want to have to go through that again

sorry but I dont call that work . its like climbing a couple flights of stairs and a long slide with a smile on my face .

I perfected making babies by lots of practice . Im still practising even though there cant be anymore kids

The Dad Fisherman
02-29-2008, 02:21 PM
It ain't climbing the Staircase....its finding a Building with an Open Door Policy that requires the work

chris L
02-29-2008, 02:35 PM
It ain't climbing the Staircase....its finding a Building with an Open Door Policy that requires the work

LMAO

Im lucky enough not to have to worry about work or open door policy

Mike P
02-29-2008, 03:05 PM
"Though the relationship lasted for seven years and produced two beautiful children, a part of Watts always felt guilty. She wished she could step back in time and recapture her lost virginity. Thinking of how “I could have ruined one of greatest fulfillments of my life,” the first time having sex with a husband, she wanted to “have that opportunity again. I know my [future] husband deserves a whole person.”

She can launder the upholstery all she wants, and steam clean under the hood, but those kids are gonna be an instant tip-off to the future hubster that at best, he's getting a test-driven demo if not a used car :rotf3:

Nebe
02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
'born-agian prude' :hs:

Saltheart
02-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't think we're being open minded enough about this. :)

The Iceman 6
02-29-2008, 06:58 PM
We'll, we certainly know what's not going to be open....

Adam_777
02-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Is she the crack head from the "Who would you fish with ? " poll that was floating around here yesterday ?Once it's gone it aint ever coming back!

keeperreaper
02-29-2008, 09:28 PM
"Though the relationship lasted for seven years and produced two beautiful children, a part of Watts always felt guilty. She wished she could step back in time and recapture her lost virginity. Thinking of how “I could have ruined one of greatest fulfillments of my life,” the first time having sex with a husband, she wanted to “have that opportunity again. I know my [future] husband deserves a whole person.”

She can launder the upholstery all she wants, and steam clean under the hood, but those kids are gonna be an instant tip-off to the future hubster that at best, he's getting a test-driven demo if not a used car :rotf3:

I think the best he can hope for is a "gently used new to you" car.;)

fishbones
02-29-2008, 10:35 PM
This reminds me of the old saying "you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube".

JohnR
02-29-2008, 11:02 PM
...I don't see why this chick can't call herself revirgined :biglaugh:

Wouldn't that be "ReVirginated" ?

The Dad Fisherman
03-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Wouldn't that be "ReVirginated" ?

I was thinking more like "Hymenized" :hee:

fishpoopoo
03-02-2008, 07:40 AM
pffft.

http://www.revirgination.net/hymenrepair.html

Hymenoplasty
Restoring your Virginity - For him and for yourself
The virginity of a woman is valued for religious, social, and even economic reasons. Hymen gets disrupted after the first intercourse or even after strenuous physical activity or tampon use. Anyway, you wouldn't want your boyfriend / future husband feel ashamed because your hymen no longer existed.

Many woman would like to restore hymen which represent their virginity. The following hymen picture show different kind of hymen. The last hymen picture shows how a hymen looks like after hymen reconstruction

Joe
03-02-2008, 11:04 AM
There's a prayer group for the re-virginators that meets in the rectumry on Wednesday nights, right after the sexual re-orientation prayer group for homosexuals.