View Full Version : Anyone Want to Adopt a Dog?

STEVE IN MASS
10-10-2002, 11:35 AM
My wife got this e-mail at work from one of her co-workers. If anyone might be interested let me know. I would love to take him, but I don't think the logistics would work out very well with Sultry...:( I will try to attach a picture, but not sure how that will work out....

Hey do you know anyone who would be willing to adopt a white German Shepard - 2 years old? The owner is very sick and can not longer care for him. He is house broken and very well mannered!

Looks like the picture failed.....John....HELP!

Striper SniperX
10-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Hey- I currently can't have a dog where i live--But i know someone who loves them Shepards,,,i'll look into it for you!!
i feel bad for the "little" Guy now...(lol)

Good Luck!

JohnR
10-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Steve - e-mail me the pic...

STEVE IN MASS
10-10-2002, 12:27 PM
Thanks, John, I sent it along......

I really wish I could take him, he is a doll, but Sultry is VERY territorial....

http://striped-bass.com/images/aladdin.jpg

mrmacey
10-12-2002, 06:13 PM
macey would love the company but ones enough for now damn i wish i could take it wife says no babies coming in march

Luk3
10-13-2002, 09:12 PM
I see how it is, Steve. ;) My editing isn't good enough for this site? ;) I feel so used, so dirty... ;)

luke
PS: Ya didn't know I stopped by here, did ya? :)

STEVE IN MASS
10-14-2002, 05:12 AM
Aw, Luke, that's your editted pic.......I just hade problems posting it, so I e-mailed it to John, and he changed the name when he put it up.

And no, didn't know ya poked around here.....Welcome Aboard! :cheers:

chubsdad
10-14-2002, 09:54 AM
steve he looks like a real nice dog. weve been thinking of getting chubs a freind. could you e mail or pm me some more info on him thanks mike

STEVE IN MASS
10-14-2002, 10:18 AM
chubs....will do, but I have to wait for my wife to get home....she's been away, and she is the one to be able to get any addtional info.....will be back at ya by tomorrow afternoon...:)

MrMacey, I assume you got my PM?

Slipknot
10-14-2002, 12:07 PM
Steve, I'll ask a good friend of mine who recently lost his shepard if he wants another.

Striper SniperX
10-18-2002, 03:52 AM
STEVE,
It's Been a while,,, Since you Posted that....
Did you find a new owner Yet ?

I hope you find him a home,looks like a well trained , and Great looking dog.. I really Wish i could Take him :(

Maybe you should Put a weekend Add in the Paper's Classifieds??
Just a Thought!

Good Luck Steve!!

See Ya's!

StarsnStripers
10-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Yea SSX, you kno a good person, caring and kind and respecting of the welfare of this animal, BAE, Rite?! JK LOL:laughs: (inside joke i guess to all outsiders)

Striper SniperX
10-22-2002, 10:53 PM
Yo, SnS,
LOL , Nope not BAE ;) , but my Aunt has 2 german shepards and i asked her if she wanted another one but she couldn't ....two is enough she says

Yes, Inside Jokes .. Gotta Love 'em ,,,,Sort of like "Ka-Marted" & "Dunkin-Donarted" ETC.. ;) LOL!

Steve?----Find an Owner Yet ?? Nice Looking dog ,,, i have a cat that wouldn't like that -- or i'd be happy to take him :)

Good Luck!

Have a good one!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :)

StarsnStripers
10-23-2002, 09:54 AM
thats a real nice dog, i wish I could adopt, but I got Fred here, If only Fred would get along!! (LOL SSX:laughs: )
P.S. SSX, don't adopt it, It would beat the $#%* outta Fat Cat, And I'll have to send Fred in to settle it, JK LOL:laughs: )

Lata

STEVE IN MASS
10-23-2002, 10:00 AM
Thanks, guys, not sure if he has been claimed yet.....it was a friend of a friend of a friend of the wife thing...but....I'll try to find out....

Katie
10-23-2002, 12:01 PM
Hey if anyone has a female a 2-2 1/2 year old pure golden retriever my mum is looking for a female to breed. just pm me thx...:happy:

StarsnStripers
10-23-2002, 02:47 PM
Grrr...that's such a nice dog, If only Fred would get along with him....:af: :D lol

STEVE IN MASS
10-23-2002, 02:53 PM
I know your anguish, S&S, I so much wish I could take him too.....

StarsnStripers
10-23-2002, 03:07 PM
Wait, don't do anything with that dog yet, My mom just called up her friend who lost a german sheperd and is sad:( ...
We sent her an email with the picture and that little discription, she might be interested.

:D

StarsnStripers
10-23-2002, 03:24 PM
Someone may be interested, but they need ure contact info, email address will do, post it or PM me with is ASAP!!!!!
:soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :soon: :D

Striper SniperX
10-23-2002, 10:28 PM
S&S,
LOL ,,,,,I TOOK THAT PICTURE!! lol.....wish i had one of F.C. on here..

StarsnStripers
10-24-2002, 06:02 PM
na, it would take up the whole screen lol:happy:

Katie
10-27-2002, 02:03 PM
Well-put it anyway-let us see it-nah-heh heh;)

Striper SniperX
10-31-2002, 03:53 AM
Ohh My god,,,,, have you ever seen anythings that were so ugly? (and fat) ??

Jeeze Vic,,, it's Holloween and all,,,but that's a scary Pic!!!

Look at it....

LOL J/K!!

StarsnStripers
11-03-2002, 10:04 AM
OK, I know , it's sad, but just dont put a pic of you and FC on there!! We don't wanna scare too many out of the forum!!
JK LOL:p