View Full Version : Apology

ocean
02-29-2008, 04:30 AM
My apologies to #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, I didn't realize that was his quote.
What do you want from a woman anyways! LOL!
I'll be quiet now.

stiff tip
02-29-2008, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=ocean;569631]

sorry won't touch that one w/ a 10 ft pole ...mornin ocean....:bs:

BassDawg
02-29-2008, 05:56 AM
My apologies to #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, I didn't realize that was his quote.
I'll be quiet now.

AGREED!!

Not gonna go near that one :doh: :doh:!!

Bill??

Gunpowder
02-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Ocean, no need to be quite on the board or anything. Misunderstandings happen here all the time it seems and I have only been a member for a little more than a year or two. I've been in your position before when I said something in a tone that I thought to be a joking one and others took it as not being that and had not picked up on my sarcasm. Thats the way it is over the internet.... you used a smiley face and we can only assume that you meant well in your quote. Being a new member, other "senior" members may not know you that well and not always give you the benefit of the doubt. Oh well, it happens to all of us. glad to have you aboard though.... we need some more fisherwomen on this site :hihi:

mike

JohnR
02-29-2008, 08:57 AM
Sometimes the translation is lost - no biggie

Clammer
02-29-2008, 11:03 AM
OCEAN

what do you want from a woman >>>>>>>>>WOW ............where do I start >>>>>> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS .... CLAMMER / has to be G/P .. >. no fun >gone :fishslap:

Clogston29
02-29-2008, 01:47 PM
i think she needs to be kicked off the site, i just don't see anyway around it :hihi:

The Dad Fisherman
02-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Man, If we kicked everybody off the site that pissed somebody off all that would be left would be JohnR and.....and.....and.....Give me minute. :D

piemma
02-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Ocean:
No apology needed. You, quite obviously, were not aware that #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&(Billy) gets *&%$# upon regularly with malice and forethought and without one damn bit of good reason.

I am sorry I railed on you but it was 3:00 AM and I was cranky as I was leaving for a long day on the road. Currently at the Phlly airport trying to get home to my bride for the weekend.

No harm done.

Saltheart
02-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Nice avatar Ocean! :devil:

welcome to the site.

The Dad Fisherman
02-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Nice avatar Ocean! :devil:

She's not Bad...she's just drawn that way