View Full Version : BLITZIN' BLUES!!!!

StarsnStripers
10-15-2002, 10:36 PM
I WANT TO KNOW OF A PLACE IN RHODE ISLAND, WARWICK PREFERABLY, THAT THE BLUEFISH ARE CONSTANTLY BLITZING AND EASY TO CATCH AT. KEEP IN MIND THAT I WILL <B>NOT</B> BE FISHING FROM A BOAT, SO I'D LIKE TO FIND A GOOD SHORELINE AREA THAT IS QUICKLY ACCESSIBLE TO US ANGLERS BY WALKING. QUICK!!! STRIPER SNIPERX AND I R AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE!
THANX!:jump:

Fishpart
10-16-2002, 06:11 AM
They were at Conimicut a couple weeks ago, we ahd a NE blow and they moved off and I haven't had a chance to get back there. Last few seasons that whole area has had plenty of blues in the fall.

Striper SniperX
10-17-2002, 02:06 AM
Hey Vic!
That's a nice Picture of some Bluefish,,,,where do you find all them great images i see ?? lol I hope ya don't mind,,,,I darkend the image and set it as my new wall paper cause i liked it sooo much :D :happy:

see ya later!!!

StarsnStripers
10-22-2002, 07:06 PM
SSX, i get all my images from Google image search. When I post a reply about a crab, say I want a crab pic. So I go to www.google.com and clock on image search. Then I type in <Crab>, its that easy, I get lots of results. Then I save all my images, it doesnt matter wat you save them as, but i like savin them as .bmp just in case I want to modify them in paint (bloocrab is good at this). Then, you just click "browse" in attach file when you reply, search for your image, and enter your reply. It'll show up!!
Vic:D

fishweewee
10-22-2002, 09:10 PM
Misquamicut, dusk and daybreak are best.

There are some nice blitzes, they'll eat anything.

Striper SniperX
10-23-2002, 12:44 AM
SnS--QUOTE:
"THAT THE BLUEFISH ARE CONSTANTLY BLITZING AND EASY TO CATCH AT. " HUH ??

Why would you want them "EASY" to catch ???? Doesn't that Kill the sport & fun of fighting 'em ?? lol

You mean : "Fishable" were the fish 'are' ??lol

If we want 'ez' to catch fish,,,let's go back to Spectacle Pond :smash: LOL ,,, J/k

Later....

redcrbbr
10-23-2002, 03:58 AM
some of these...2-10#,1- 6#

MountainBreeze
10-23-2002, 06:38 AM
fishweewee,

Where on Misquam? I'd like to fish there Sat. Plan on starting behind the Andrea hotel and walking to the right.

Thanks and good luck,
Rob

StarsnStripers
10-23-2002, 09:42 AM
O I am so sorry SSX, Grammatical error, as if you didnt make any, "Are there any spots with an easy oppurtunity to catch more fish" happy now??!!
JK LOL:laughs:

Jenn
10-23-2002, 09:36 PM
Whats a bluefish??????

Jenn
10-23-2002, 09:41 PM
............and are they easy to catch or do you have to get up at three am and fish the first hint of light?????

( ...............they had to practically SCRAPE me outta bed that morning......:yawn: )

Moron_Saxatilis
10-25-2002, 03:33 AM
Chepiwanoxet has been very consistent for blues. Early morning especially. Sandy Point is also a good spot with a better shot for stripers. Not as many Yahoo's in these areas as there are at Conimicut, Oakland Beach and off of Narraganssett Pkwy.

fishweewee
10-25-2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by MtnBrz1
fishweewee,

Where on Misquam? I'd like to fish there Sat. Plan on starting behind the Andrea hotel and walking to the right.

Thanks and good luck,
Rob

Guess it depends on tide and winds.

I can tell you what happens on the last of the incoming at dusk...start closer to state beach (slightly East of the Andrea Hotel) and then move West. In other words, follow da birds!

:smash:

-WW