View Full Version : Sanity Check

mosholu
03-24-2008, 09:12 PM
On the web version of the New York Times this morning there is an article concerning a few soldiers recently killed in Iraq. This is to coincide with the the death toll reaching 4,000. The photo accompanying the article show one of the soldiers in uniform sitting below an Israeli flag. I know there is freedom of the press but does the press have a responsibility not to reproduce an image that can serve the propaganda needs of our enemies, possibly incite them and result in more US casualties. Am I over the line here?

RIJIMMY
03-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Yes, but since the press is over the top liberal and basically thinks America is a bad place and our military bad people, anything that hurts the country is a good thing.

Nebe
03-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Yes, but since the press is over the top liberal and basically thinks America is a bad place and our military bad people, anything that hurts the country is a good thing.

you didnt get the memo? Our country is waging a fraudulent war based on lies. Id say that is pretty bad. No wait, if your making money from those lies than this buds for you and pass the grey poupon.

PaulS
03-25-2008, 10:42 AM
I laugh when ever theres an article on how bad our military's health care system is brooken down and all the consv. say the press dislikes the military. I guess they would rather seem them lying in filthy hospitals getting crappy health care. Makes you wonder who really hates the troops.