View Full Version : One of kind silent auction -- Signed Hab Lure in Shadowbox -- to benefit Hab family.

Fish_Eye
04-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks to the generous contribution by Joe Lyons, who provided one of the very few John Haberek, signed “Elite Series” Sand Eel plugs, and thanks to the masterful job of framing donated by Jason Dittelman of Crestar Mfg. we are happy to offer a one of kind item for a silent auction.

I provided a collection of some of my favorite shots of the Hab’s guy in all of his glory and these prints make up the one of a kind collage that is the backdrop for the shadow box display of this highly collectable lure.

We are starting the bid at $200 and you can submit your offer care of John Haberek Jr. via his email address of habskingjr@yahoo.com

You may also submit a bid by visiting the Habs booth at the RISAA show where the shadow-boxed lure will be on display. The bid will be awarded at the close of the RISAA show at 5:00 PM on Sunday, April 6, 2008. Email bids received up to 4:00 PM Sunday, April 6 will be accepted.

The winning name will be posted on Striped-Bass.Com immediately following the show.

The collage is signed by Mike Laptew and is as limited a production as they come…1/1. This is a great investment and your contribution will most certainly be appreciated by the Haberek family.
I’m quite confident that this lure will also provide the owner with a serious heaping helping of striper catching mojo.

I included one of John’s favorite sayings, “It’s good to be the King!” – when it came to plug building, he was the King.

Let the bidding begin.

Mike Laptew

Slipknot
04-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Very Nice :kewl:

JohnR
04-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I saw this today - it is very, very nice :btu:

Thanks!