View Full Version : Hey Clammer

RIROCKHOUND
04-10-2008, 07:23 AM
Mike,
you alive?

WARWICK, R.I. -- A man was pulled from the waters near Rocky Point in Warwick at about midnight.

Rescue crews say a man apparently fell off a boat into Narragansett Bay. Neighbors heard the man's cry for help and alerted authorities. Crews found the man clinging to a buoy.

It's not known how long the man was in the water. The unidentified victim was taken to Rhode Island Hospital for hypothermia.

Rescuers said the man's body temperature was in the low 80s when he was transported.

Clammer
04-10-2008, 09:28 AM
RIRH

number wasn,t up ;;

I was skinny dipping with this awesome woman /& things were going extremely well ;;

then @ f #$%^&*() midnight she turned in to a F #$%^&*( guy /
WTF .. I tried swimming >. but the seal belly kept slowing me down >>>>>>>> finally I floated/swam into a channel marker >>>> when the he/she graped my N UTS >>.I flew into the air latching on to the C/M ;;
I {HUNG} there for five hours as this monster /kept trying to {[eat ME} ;;

I now have this :patshelmet: as a pecker protector >.

damn > gotta quit this on line dating s hit >>>>>>>. if only his/her teeth weren,t sooooooooo large ;;

No more rollin em extra large :rolleyes:

RIROCKHOUND
04-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Just making sure bud!

ThomCat
04-10-2008, 09:54 AM
:rotflmao:U otta be in da pichas, Mike. Insteada Rocky I,II,III,IV etc it could be Clamma I, II, III etc. Clamma I, In the Begining, a Schoolie Tale, Clamma II, the Low Tide, Clamma III, the Stench of Dead Pogies, Clamma IV, the Last Bloooofish Standin' or suntin' like dat dare, aye?!?!?! :btu: :eyes: :cool:

fishaholic18
04-10-2008, 11:47 AM
RIRH

number wasn,t up ;;

I was skinny dipping with this awesome woman /& things were going extremely well ;;

then @ f #$%^&*() midnight she turned in to a F #$%^&*( guy /
WTF .. I tried swimming >. but the seal belly kept slowing me down >>>>>>>> finally I floated/swam into a channel marker >>>> when the he/she graped my N UTS >>.I flew into the air latching on to the C/M ;;
I {HUNG} there for five hours as this monster /kept trying to {[eat ME} ;;

I now have this :patshelmet: as a pecker protector >.

damn > gotta quit this on line dating s hit >>>>>>>. if only his/her teeth weren,t sooooooooo large ;;

No more rollin em extra large :rolleyes:

:fury::fury::fury::fury::fury:

Adam_777
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
LMFAO--------->WTF .. I tried swimming >. but the seal belly kept slowing me down.:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

Clammer
04-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Tom
It will have to be discussed with my agent ;;

I know I,m booked out this weekend // a couple of topless /table dancing jobs >>>
Hope the tips are good ;; but my FMS.s are real tight <><>>:love:

Raven
04-10-2008, 06:16 PM
no pictures