View Full Version : For the men and women that go out in harms way...

JohnR
10-18-2000, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to note that those 17 individuals that lost their lives last week onboard the USS Cole, were regular people like you and I, with mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters and that we should give them a moment of silence. So please take a time at some point to give a moment of silence and thanks.

Here is a link to a site that tells a little about the people that died or are presumed dead. http://www.msnbc.com/msn/475836.asp

Thanks,

John

Fisherwoman
10-18-2000, 03:02 PM
May god be with those family's and there fellow ship mates. It is a sad day for this country.

chris L
10-18-2000, 03:07 PM
I agree I have thanked those 17 for their sacrafice . I spent 6yrs 77 to 83 in the Army with out incident . Im one of the lucky ones no war during my tour . I did spend some time on the east west german border . Freaky stuff

Thank You one and all .

Slipknot
10-18-2000, 03:57 PM
I agree, the armed forces sure do sacrifice alot to protect our country and keep peace so we can sit at our computer screens and be free and safe. I will check out that site ,thanks John.

Saltheart
10-18-2000, 04:08 PM
My prayers go out to the soldiers and their families.

Got Stripers
10-18-2000, 05:52 PM
Ditto those sentiments. Those terrorists should have the balls, but off and then some.

If they only fished they would have something better to do, tight lines.