View Full Version : Fisherman Mag

Raider Ronnie
04-24-2008, 08:11 PM
I gave in and re/ signed up at the RI show.
I let my subscription lapse about a year ago because of the delivery delays.
Like I said, re sighed up at the RI show, that was quite a while ago,
Haven't seen 1 issue yet !

Clammer
04-24-2008, 08:36 PM
R/R

that,s onlt because its you >mine are personally delivered by a different HOOTERS girl every wednesday ><><><:lm:

Gunpowder
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
i was trying to pm canalman so that i could subscribe... i really want to get some issues before the spring starts. such a good magazine :)

Raider Ronnie
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
R/R

that,s onlt because its you >mine are personally delivered by a different HOOTERS girl every wednesday ><><><:lm:

I'll bet most of the people in distribution are Pats fans and thats why !

fishbones
04-24-2008, 09:33 PM
I gave in and re/ signed up at the RI show.
I let my subscription lapse about a year ago because of the delivery delays.
Like I said, re sighed up at the RI show, that was quite a while ago,
Haven't seen 1 issue yet !

Ronnie, I'm a Pats fan and I haven't seen an issue yet and I signed up at the show, too. Funny that you started this thread because I tried to pm Dave today about a time frame for starting to receive it, but his box is full. I'm sure there is a lag between sign up and the issues getting out, but I'm out of decent reading material. I need The Fisherman.

BasicPatrick
04-25-2008, 11:53 AM
It takes about 6 weeks for a new subscription to start...hold on boys it will come

schererw
04-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Been getting the NJ edition for about 15+ years; at RISAA swiped my card for the LI edition because I now fish Montauk each fall. Called the other day...woman in Shirley, LI said my card information was just received; now a charge has finally appeared on my credit card account...she said first issue should come first or second week in May.

Saltheart
04-25-2008, 12:56 PM
I have signed up for subscriptions from them before and it does take a long time to actually start getting the magazine. The good news is that they are also slow at stopping delivery so you'll get a few free issues at the end when your subscription runs out.

fishaholic18
04-25-2008, 07:58 PM
I talked to Dave today, he's been real busy and battling a nasty cold..I told him about this tread, he said he'll check it out and I'm sure he'll address your issues//

I told him to clear his F^%$#@! PM's too..Busy kid he is..:shocked:

Slipknot
04-25-2008, 08:33 PM
I told him to clear his F^%$#@! PM's too..Busy kid he is..:shocked:

tell him to clear his voice mails too :wall:

fishaholic18
04-25-2008, 09:20 PM
tell him to clear his voice mails too :wall:
Been tellin' him that for years......Not gonna happen..:hidin: I'll have to work him over for ya next time I see him Bruce..LOL:bshake: