View Full Version : The Surfcaster's Guide to the Striper Coast

cow tamer
04-26-2008, 09:05 AM
The Surfcaster's Guide to the Striper Coast by DJ Muller

Just finished it. Good read !!

Sudsrat
05-01-2008, 05:14 AM
A great read!
Very good info, including a few things that alot of surfcasters don't put much thought into..............like physical fitness.
Looking forward to book #2.

JohnR
05-01-2008, 06:30 AM
DJ is a pretty intense guy. I first met him and his bride when he was at the MSBA show and got to catch a fair bit of his seminars - great stuff, just wish I could have been in on the whole bit. He really goes deep into the big baits big plugs big fish

partsjay
05-01-2008, 08:34 AM
just ordered it.....

Polar Express
05-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Is that book available at Barnes&Noble.

partsjay
05-01-2008, 09:33 AM
thats where I ordered mine.

wrikerjr
05-02-2008, 09:38 AM
DJ's book is the book I would give to anyone serious about becoming a good striper fisherman

Rob Rockcrawler
05-02-2008, 10:38 AM
I preordered it theu amazon a few months ago. it hasnt came yet. Anyone know when the book was released.

Green Light
05-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the review.

I wrote a blog article this past winter on what to do in the off season; this article provides a characterized list of books (with hyperlinks) to good Stripped bass related books. I just updated the list with this title.

If any in interested in reading the article, send me a PM.
(NOTE: I am not $elling anything! This blog article is information only. I'm uncertain if such links are "ok" here.)

BassDawg
05-03-2008, 10:57 AM
am finishing up John Skinner's A Season on the Edge..........

Very readable and a page turner, although i only scanned the yak and fluke story!!! "The Grail" is excellent as are "The Catalyst", and i am *foregoing priorities to get to the final chapters* :heybaby: :heybaby:.

been eagerly anticipating DJ's book and will sink my chops into it, NEXT!! he is high octane fer shore, maybe that's why we get along so well. funny cat and well versed in everything STRIPER. Love his big bait, BIG FEESH mentality and hope to employ half of what i learned at his SWEdge Show Seminar last Feb...............