View Full Version : Hello everyone..

bloocrab
10-17-2001, 12:26 AM
HELLO ...... I was told there are a few fellas on here that can catch fish...:cool:

...hopefully, I can learn a few more things..

...I pretty much fish anywhere...jetty/beach/bridge/boat/ledge/cliff/pastures/cornfields...over your shoulder ..bars...:D

...so bear with me if I cross ya lines...

ummm.....and oh yeah, before I forget...

..tic ...toc ....tic .....toc times a wastin fellas, its almost over!!!

Patrick82
10-17-2001, 01:55 AM
Hey Bloocrab,

Welcome aboard. Plenty of great info on this board and some fine people as well. Enjoy the board.

redcrbbr
10-17-2001, 04:06 AM
welcome bloocrab... from one crab to another:)

Tattoo
10-17-2001, 05:37 AM
nice to meet ya...:D

Got Stripers
10-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Welcome, I assume your the same crab from SOL, so you already know a few of us here. That might be good or bad :).

Slipknot
10-17-2001, 08:09 AM
Hi bloocrab!
welcome to the stripedbass forum.

Fishpart
10-17-2001, 08:14 AM
bloocrab, welcome. it's nice to have another RhodeIslander here.

Saltheart
10-17-2001, 02:02 PM
Welcome bloocrab. Hope you have fun here.

jenty
10-17-2001, 02:18 PM
Welcome! You don't really blo crabs do ya? :D

JohnR
10-17-2001, 02:21 PM
Bloo - a hearty welcome from another Rho Dylsander (actually - I'm a ma$$hole but I now live in the Ocean State) :p

bloocrab
10-17-2001, 02:25 PM
...thankyou fellas....

...yes same crab from SOL...and your making me wonder!! Is it safe here..or do I need my mommy??

...but I don't live in Rhodeeee....sorry F-Part..what area ya from?.?
...although I've probably wore out my welcome there, with all the time spent there, and paying no taxes an' all..;)

...rdcrab....there are red crabs in Wesport ? .....
....Hix is my stomping ground, when eye need a fixen' for some bloo-shells....there and Compton Lil' ...where the beach has two mouths...the mouths spit them out at me ...and the turtles play tug a war...:rolleyes:

....Hello Slip....with all the time spent at the Ditch, how haven't we crossed lines..?? Are you sure you really fish the big D ?..:eek: ;)

...ummm Tattoo ? got ink?...More Ink??...didn't you get enough ink on my sweatshirt???....and about the other thing, you only know when you have time for me...can I sleep over ?? does she still live with you??:cool: ...shhhhhhhhh these guys are gonna start talkin'... ya big hunk!

umm and last but not least .....Patrick
now I've heard some interesting things about you....there was a thread from your ....ummm female (not sure if wife/girlfriend)..and I haven't the faintest idea of what she was talking about ..maybe some day you can shed some light.. but thank you all for the hearty welcome....

had to add a hello to JOHN.. hello ex Ma$$Hole...

...and ummm...clear something up for Jenty...

...Callinectes Sapidus...or ( Blue-Crab )...also spelt Bloo-Crab(by yours truly), but pronounced like the word BLUE...not BLOW...

....Jenty I LOVE YOU MAN....are you married???..

~!~BLOO~!~

Tattoo
10-17-2001, 02:35 PM
Yes, she still lives with me.

The cellar has a back door, I can sneak you in.

Speaking of ink, I got my art work done for the "next" one...:D

10x10
10-17-2001, 02:37 PM
Oh another immigrant.Got yer green card?Gotta have GREEN CAHD to fish around hyeare.:D

bloocrab
10-17-2001, 02:55 PM
10X10....if I ever catch a green Cod, I'll ship it to ya ...:D

...all my Cahd-fish are gold in color...

...tic ...toc .....tic ........toc

shhhhhh...... I stink I hear the fish callin me....

Patrick82
10-17-2001, 03:04 PM
Yep, that was about me. I'm a legend. All was cool there until someone called her a bimbo and someone else didn't want to do anything about it. That was just out of hand and now I want no part of that site.

I'm a legend I tell ya.

Clammer
10-17-2001, 03:08 PM
Bloocrab, wecome to this site !! its great and you never know whats up next //////////////////////////////////////////////////////later

chris L
10-17-2001, 03:12 PM
yo bloo
you following me ????????
welcome to the eastside forum .
LOL at jenty . hehehe not in public !
see ya this weekend on the isle of long ?

Fishpart
10-17-2001, 03:25 PM
bloo, I'm from Glocester. Saw many a post from you on eastern Rhody, so I took it you are from here.

bluefish
10-18-2001, 08:39 PM
hey BLOOCRAB, :wave: how ya doin' bud? Listen, you are one heck of a good photographer cause ya made ME even look good in a photo.....My girl always photographs well, I guess she's just got it like that :o . Anyway welcome to the board! For those who don't know yet.....ya got another good fella here :D

bassmaster
10-18-2001, 09:53 PM
Say Blood twat it is blood. Got plug?

bloocrab
10-19-2001, 07:19 AM
..:D ..

...Rdcrbbr...whats doin beyond the tower...ya been out there of recent....if ya walks a lil' left of the tower there's a maze that follows...which at night, can be very Heroic....:eek: ..but on the right tide....YIKES!!!...

...BM ... please stop threatening my family!!!! I don't find it very amusing....;) :D

redcrbbr
10-19-2001, 07:27 PM
yo! bloo!, i'm gonna fish another little spot saturday night and depending how i doo, might fish the goose sunday night. watch the reports for the dirt:D

bluefish
10-21-2001, 09:34 AM
He said twat he he he......

kaotic infection...... :D