View Full Version : Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ProfessorM
04-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Man, what an evil web we weave when we practice to deceive. This guy is in deep do do. Not only has pictures of him at Canseco's party emerged but now this, confirmed by the singer.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5joop8tAi7z7oeZNvJXkgTPUduFkw

BigFish
04-29-2008, 09:04 AM
I didn't think I could care any less than I already do but.......I can so I do!:rotflmao:

MrHunters
04-29-2008, 09:05 AM
should have just said he was sorry and moved on. look at petit. now he is screwd.

oh, and i think it's

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

Bigcat
04-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Child molester, I guess the steroids made him do it, oh yea he never done steroids.
What a scumbag.

Mike P
04-29-2008, 12:42 PM
More fine spin control by that legal wizard, Rusty "Death House" Hardin :bl:

"Here's the plan Raj. We'll stonewall to the hilt and get everyone pissed off at us. We'll demand to appear before Congress and commit easily proveable perjury. We'll turn around and sue McNamee even though he doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of--moral victories are worth something, after all, and besides, you're paying me by the hour and not on contingency." :hee:

fishbones
04-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Did Roger think that McNamee wasn't going to start dishing the dirt on him? He is one of the few people who probably know "where the bodies are buried" when it comes to Clemens. Then Clemens decides to let his GIANT ego tell him to fight the steroid allegations and drag McNamee through the mud. What did he expect? Rule #1 for public figures. "Don't piss off the people who know your darkest secrets."

ThomCat
05-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I think it might be time for a jump watch along the taller buildings in the greater Houston area.....:hidin: It's so sad when bad things happen to good people :jester: :rollem: :rotflmao: :bshake: :hee: :D

Bigcat
05-01-2008, 09:24 AM
More Roger, he was also doing John Daly ex wife;) Mike and Mike this morning mentioned something about Brutus The Barber Beefcake.
Was Roger going out with him to:rotflmao:

RIROCKHOUND
05-01-2008, 09:32 AM
I heard the commissioner nailed him again...
playing ball before there was grass on the field..

F'ed up if it's true!:mad:

afterhours
05-01-2008, 05:31 PM
new list coming out tomorrow- women who rooooger did'nt noodle- short list.

BigFish
05-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Any guesses on how long before Mrs. Roger bails? I give her a year! Then she takes him for all he is worth!

Raven
05-01-2008, 05:56 PM
he doesn't lie

BassDawg
05-02-2008, 06:38 PM
it's everybody ELSE that

misremembers,

does not recollect correctly, and

has all the reasons in the world TO LIE!!

what a Maroon! :doh: :bshake: :jester: :doh:

the skeeeery thing is; that he
believes that we are ALL that Stupid
and in such AWE of his greatness, that we
SHOULD BELIEVE him!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: