View Full Version : Deadly dentists.

basswipe
05-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Just got back the autopsy report on my cousin who died at the dentist's office last week,the oral surgeon's anthestegiolist overdosed her.Dead at 49.WTF is next?My dad ain't doing so well maybe he's next for the reaper?Nevermind the leaking oil tank and I still have no lawn.And I actually let myself get worked up over something so stupid as computer OSs.Unbelievable,except its me so its very believable.Man I'm an effing moron.

Slipknot
05-01-2008, 06:36 PM
:shocked: :(
sorry to hear about your cousin basswipe :(
That is awful :hs:
I hope better days are around the corner for you soon.

Slingah
05-01-2008, 06:42 PM
that is seriously tough news to take ....like slip said..better days..hang in there

zacs
05-01-2008, 07:05 PM
OH MY GOD.

That is horrible, I am so sorry to hear this.

Did he have a wife & kids???

Who/where is this dentist?

That should be a lead story on the news.

f'd up.

My condolences.

Raven
05-02-2008, 05:52 AM
very sorry to hear that happened to her...
and sorry for your loss.

very sad indeed...
.................................................. .................................................. .
My cousin had a terrible thing happen to him
not at the Dentist...but..
he was playing with his young son out on the lawn
they were laughing and giggling and rolling around
just enjoying each others company to the max
and he accidentally bumped him in the head with his elbo
and knocked his son unconscious for a little while
then he suddenly came to
well they took him to see the Doctor for a check up
and he seemed just fine....

but the very next morning his son never woke up.
my cousin was so devastated at the loss of his son
it was about a month or so later i think
he committed suicide
he could not live with himself after that
he was a decorated air force pilot
he flew straight up to the heavens
and then straight down to the ground

suicide by JET :hs:

afterhours
05-02-2008, 05:54 AM
wow that's horrible norm, condolences to your family....someone should lose their license to practice. maybe you can name these people and keep people away from them.

PaulS
05-02-2008, 06:57 AM
That sucks - sorry for your loss.

Mike P
05-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Sorry to hear about this.

One should never have any kind of anesthesia in a dentist's office, or anywhere, unless it's administered by an anesthesiologist. I will bet that the person who administered this to your cousin was not a medical doctor, which is what an anesthesiologist is. More likely some nurse with rudimentary training in administering anesthesia. This is not the first time I've heard of someone dying after being put under by an oral surgeon. If the procedure can't be done under a local, it should be done in a hospital, IMO. Sodium pentathol is part of the triple cocktail they execute people with in states that have "lethal injection". It can and does kill in the wrong hands.

basswipe
05-02-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm not particurally close with this cousin even though she was a 1st.We just were not close.But her 2 sons and 2 daughters have no one else to talk to but me and I really don't know what to say or do.None of us were ever close and now all of a sudden we are.Their grandfaher is totally feeble.My dad is close to the same way.

We're buzy and I'm tired.Very tired.

I apoligize to all here that I got on.I just don't have the energy anymore.Between my dad and my house I just need to take care of life.I don't have the time for anything else but me my house,my woman and my father.

Swimmer
05-03-2008, 12:33 PM
You need to have a few minutes just for yourself Basswipe. Really you do. I'm not saying to go fishing or anything, but a few minutes to clear your head. Even if you only put on the headset and listen to your favorite music for awhile.

basswipe
05-03-2008, 01:48 PM
You need to have a few minutes just for yourself Basswipe. Really you do. I'm not saying to go fishing or anything, but a few minutes to clear your head. Even if you only put on the headset and listen to your favorite music for awhile.

A little Maiden while fishing goes a very long way for me.

spence
05-03-2008, 03:01 PM
That is indeed very sad.

I remember being put under when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. What ever it was they were injecting in my arm felt like fire, it really was painful.

-spence

Adam_777
05-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Oughta get your Blood pressure checked.All this stress can really do a number on ya man.Sorry to hear about your family and what happenened.You seem like a wise person and will get it all figured out soon.Take your time and make the right decisions.

chunk
05-19-2008, 02:01 AM
Sorry to hear that. My father went to the dentist to get a tooth removed and they didn't give him any penicillin. It gave him a heart attack, my father still won't tell me who the dentist is.

JohnR
05-19-2008, 05:57 AM
Sorry to hear that. My father went to the dentist to get a tooth removed and they didn't give him any penicillin. It gave him a heart attack, my father still won't tell me who the dentist is.

Chunk - clean it way up.

chris L
05-20-2008, 02:23 PM

basswipe sorry to hear of all the issues that seem to be on your shoulders . its a wise idea . make your self right in the head or you will end up having some issues .

WOW that is a shame to hear of your cousin raven . totally devastating . such an innosent thing turned into such a tragidy .