View Full Version : How Pathetic!

BigFish
05-02-2008, 05:18 AM
Hockey is still going on? Seems nobody gives a crap? I thought it was over weeks ago?:rotflmao:

Clogston29
05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
last year that's how everyone felt about basketball at this time

fishbones
05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
I remember when they used to have a pro hockey team in Boston.

I used to watch any game that was on, but the neutral zone trap bogged the game down too much. I grew up watching teams like the Islanders with Bossy, Trottier and Nystrom, and the Oilers with Gretzky, Kurri and Messier. The game was much faster and more exciting in my opinion. Lots more offense and there was still the hard hitting and fights.

BigFish
05-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Why are they still playing basketball?:tooth:

Mike P
05-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Is anyone besides EEI talking about the Celtics? I don't hear a lot of buzz down here in SE Mass or on the Cape. It's all about baseball now. The NFL Draft got more play than the NBA playoffs :huh:

BigFish
05-02-2008, 02:04 PM
I have actually been watching a little of the basketball games. Celts do have a great and well balanced team! I seriously did think hockey was over weeks ago!:rotflmao:

ProfessorM
05-02-2008, 05:28 PM
I remember when hockey ruled this area. Bruins were god and Bobby Orr was the Pope. If you have a good team they will come as simple as that. If they suck move on to the other sport. Best thing about being in a 4 or 5 sport area.
I though the Montreal series was great and definitely got me interested in it after a long, long hiatus.

BassDawg
05-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Most definitely, Profeesor...........

still love Hockey, but The Green is on the way

to SEVENTEEN.

if all goes well tonight :bl: :bl: :bl: