View Full Version : Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine ??

Swimmer
05-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I started receiving this magazine without ordering it, and now have just received a second notice that I need to pay them. I know this probably belongs on the grumpage section, but I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. They are not getting any money from me for sure. And they are certainly going to receive an email shortly after I finish this post.

likwid
05-09-2008, 04:44 PM
JEEZE don't send them an e-mail.
They'll stop sending you free copies!
Just do what the rest of us do, toss the renewal in the shredder.

:D

Swimmer
05-09-2008, 07:04 PM
O.K..........I thought better of the email and send to hell with it. I'll read them without guilt.

Squid kids Dad
05-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I get many cataloges that I have never suscribed to..I have no idea how...Any suggestion swimmer...,,lol

saltfly
05-09-2008, 08:51 PM
I started receiving this magazine without ordering it, and now have just received a second notice that I need to pay them. I know this probably belongs on the grumpage section, but I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. They are not getting any money from me for sure. And they are certainly going to receive an email shortly after I finish this post.The way the credit crunch is going it may be smart to not ignore this.Someone may have sent in one of those rip-out cards and put your address on it as a prank or did you:humpty: someone and it's a payback.Is your name printed on the mag itself? If so above your name there's a # then the end subscription date.Getting a free mag is one thing but screwing your credit for it.Is it worth it?

Salty
05-09-2008, 08:53 PM
That happened to me, I got a free copy of a mag, I don't remember which one, but it said in the paper work, that if I didn't unsercribe within 30 days, I would have to send them 14.95, it took me the longest while to get them off my back, they wouldn't take no for an answer.:af:

Swimmer
05-10-2008, 08:50 AM
I get many cataloges that I have never suscribed to..I have no idea how...Any suggestion swimmer...,,lol

Ya, don't let your brother order things using your computor!