View Full Version : MSBA next Wed. - 21st

Slipknot
05-15-2008, 07:57 AM
Wed. night I think RoyL is speaking at the meeting. I think John from the Fishing Academy will be there as well. Should be a good night. I hope to get there.

stripadan
05-15-2008, 09:43 PM
MSBA is fourth Wednesday of the month. This month it's the 28th. Two more weeks.

Slipknot
05-16-2008, 06:42 AM
thanks Dan but their website says it's the 21st NEXT WED.
so I don't know about the 28th:huh:

http://www.msba.net/

stripadan
05-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah Slip,
I just checked the website and it's saying the 21st. I'm po'ed, I gotta be on Nantucket for work next week, Tues thru Thurs. One time all year and I assumed it was the fourth Wednesday. I'll make some calls and make sure.

davisd
05-16-2008, 04:35 PM
:jump::jump: I just received the club newletter "The Spray" 21st,21st,21st,21st

RoyL
05-19-2008, 11:39 AM
I have this wed as well, I will be there unless Im told other wise. I will be talking about shark fishing the beaches, for anyone who missed the seminar at the show, plus How I got involed with the fishing academy and the mental issues I have that push me to try crazy ways of fishing..........Oh I will also be covering my long swim over from Cuba to the USA....lol

Hope some of you guys can make it.

Roy

BasicPatrick
05-19-2008, 02:39 PM
FYI...a few times a year for various reasons the msba meeting (usually the 4th Wed)gets moved up a month, usually because the hall is not available...all dates are announced in December or January for the following year and have been published since then...

I'll be there

mackenzie
05-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I have this wed as well, I will be there unless Im told other wise. I will be talking about shark fishing the beaches, for anyone who missed the seminar at the show, plus How I got involed with the fishing academy and the mental issues I have that push me to try crazy ways of fishing..........Oh I will also be covering my long swim over from Cuba to the USA....lol

Hope some of you guys can make it.

Roy
Hope I can meet you there and give you some gear I have for the Fishing Academy. Dave.

davisd
05-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I'll be there I bet it will be standing room only!!!!