View Full Version : So you're at your spot and Fish show up....

FishermanTim
05-20-2008, 05:01 PM
What do you do?

I couldn't help running with this, this being the natural progression.:laughs::laughs::laughs:

GonnaCatchABig1
05-20-2008, 05:16 PM
i don't catch any of them and leave. :jester:

BassDawg
05-20-2008, 05:37 PM
you post it here, there, and everywhere, and

pretty soon the surfers find out about the decent curls;

and then the googs chase the report or three;

and then the cycle repeats itself.............over and over and over.

jim sylvester
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
catch a cow

drive somewhere else and take picture of you and the fish at a place you know where someone you dislike fishes regularly.....make sure all the landmarks are behind you in the picture that way everyone in new england is there tomorrow

then go back to your spot 45 minutes later the next night and twang them again while your "friend" has company over at his spot

Adam_777
05-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Usually right about that time I get a windknot.Followed by yelling and swearing.Start handlining plugs in the wash.Get cut on the braid from trying to unstuck one from the bottom.Pull it loose and the hook punctures my waders letting ice cold water in.Backpeddling I fall in and get wet head to toe.Plug bag was never closed so my plugs float away.

snake slinger
05-20-2008, 05:53 PM
catch a cow

drive somewhere else and take picture of you and the fish at a place you know where someone you dislike fishes regularly.....make sure all the landmarks are behind you in the picture that way everyone in new england is there tomorrow

then go back to your spot 45 minutes later the next night and twang them again while your "friend" has company over at his spot

you wouldnt really do that would you jim?

jim sylvester
05-20-2008, 05:55 PM
you wouldnt really do that would you jim?

already have!!!!!!!!!

hyefisherman2
05-20-2008, 07:16 PM
catch a cow

:rotflmao: funny stuff jim

BMEUPSCOTTY
05-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Usually right about that time I get a windknot.Followed by yelling and swearing.Start handlining plugs in the wash.Get cut on the braid from trying to unstuck one from the bottom.Pull it loose and the hook punctures my waders letting ice cold water in.Backpeddling I fall in and get wet head to toe.Plug bag was never closed so my plugs float away.
:jester:

BW from AZ
05-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Don't know as it's never happened and chances are it never will. But I can dream. It's getting warm. monday 110 tues 107