View Full Version : kenedy's surgery went well..

Nebe
06-02-2008, 02:41 PM
The tumor was removed, along with a martini olive that was wedged in his ear canal since 1976. :hihi:

RIJIMMY
06-02-2008, 03:48 PM
That explains it! I guess he'll be chaning parties now that he'll be thinking clearly.

UserRemoved1
06-02-2008, 03:52 PM
I heard it was a splinter from the bridge

Swimmer
06-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Wheres all the hoopla now over these course comments? Raider Ronnie make one little bipartisan attempt at humor the other day and he was hung out to dry. :gu:

Nebe
06-02-2008, 06:02 PM
thats because he is a Raiders fan.

stripersnipr
06-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Wheres all the hoopla now over these course comments? Raider Ronnie make one little bipartisan attempt at humor the other day and he was hung out to dry. :gu:

It all depends on what side of the fence you're hurling the turds from.

Joe
06-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Ted was known to make a great daiquiri - Jack and Jackie loved them. They must have had some interesting cocktail conversation.

Raider Ronnie
06-02-2008, 08:36 PM

Thanks Frank !

BigFish
06-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I understand he will be able to play the violin after his recovery according to his Doctors. Funny thing is that he could never play the violin before his surgery?!:bgi:

PaulS
06-03-2008, 06:57 AM

You don't see the difference in making a joke after someone has surgery and they declare that the surgery went well with making a joke about someone who just had seizures which in many cases could be related to a life threatening injury and before they determined if the person might have an injury or illness that could kill them?

Swimmer
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
You don't see the difference in making a joke after someone has surgery and they declare that the surgery went well with making a joke about someone who just had seizures which in many cases could be related to a life threatening injury and before they determined if the person might have an injury or illness that could kill them?

Paul I do see the difference and I felt comfortable with posting what I did in "light" of the fact the Teddy came out of the surgery with a fairly good prognosis. I am happy for him and his family. I was joking.