View Full Version : Pissed Off!

danno1
06-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Went out twice. Last time was on monday out of Stamford, CT. Went to Sound Reef, Breakwall, and Cows. Used fresh whole bunker, a chunk, AND plugging at the same time !:lossinit: All on the outgoing tide.

Anyone help a poor soul ?

Adam_777
06-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Your not the only one.Fishing isn't always catching.Even from a boat the past couple weeks I'm hearing scattered reports.I can't help because my slump is larger than your 2 times.Keep your head up and stay at it.

tattoobob
06-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Keep going :musc:

Finaddict
06-04-2008, 11:33 AM
danno1 - your fishing the time of the season when the larger fish historically move into the area you are fishing... try a live one and a whole fresh dead one on the bottom and you should find some bigguns' ... some of the spots you mentioned have historically produced nice fish ... some of the biggest of the season in that region.

Good luck and don't quit

EarnedStripes44
06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
fish hard, fish often.... you will be rewarded

danno1
06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
danno1 - your fishing the time of the season when the larger fish historically move into the area you are fishing... try a live one and a whole fresh dead one on the bottom and you should find some bigguns' ... some of the spots you mentioned have historically produced nice fish ... some of the biggest of the season in that region.

Good luck and don't quit

Couldn't find any live ones, but used FRESH whole and a chunk. Thanks for the positive notes guys !

Duke41
06-04-2008, 06:25 PM
you suck try another hobby...

danno1
06-05-2008, 01:45 PM
OUCH! :smash:

danno1
06-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Couldn't find any live ones, but used FRESH whole and a chunk. Thanks for the positive notes guys !

OUCH :smash:

danno1
06-05-2008, 01:48 PM

OUCH :smash:

GonnaCatchABig1
06-05-2008, 02:01 PM

whoa whoa whoa...

that supposed to be directed at me... no one is worse than me. i demand an apology for not recognizing my skills at NOT catching fish... :P

Nebe
06-05-2008, 02:11 PM
CHUM AND THEY WILL COME

danno1
06-05-2008, 03:30 PM
whoa whoa whoa...

that supposed to be directed at me... no one is worse than me. i demand an apology for not recognizing my skills at NOT catching fish... :P

How dare you say "no one is worse than me". I'm so bad that I have to bring home the bait say "look what I caught " and feed it to my family ! :hidin:

GonnaCatchABig1
06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
How dare you say "no one is worse than me". I'm so bad that I have to bring home the bait say "look what I caught " and feed it to my family ! :hidin:

if i had a responsibility such as that.. i would like to say fried clams all week. except i would be explaining why there would be no fried clams. "sorry honey, i used all of our diner to try and catch a fish, and i failed. so we eat nothing."

good thing i don't have a family......

MakoMike
06-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Foot of Shippan ave. you know that concrete "dock" to the right? Get there at dead low tide and cast a medium sized popper out past the end of the dock and retrieve. Almost always produced one, just one striper for me. After you catch that one you may as well head somewhere else, unless the boofish are around.

code207
06-09-2008, 06:00 PM
lol im surprised noone has used the term thats why its called fishing and not catching

danno1
06-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Foot of Shippan ave. you know that concrete "dock" to the right? Get there at dead low tide and cast a medium sized popper out past the end of the dock and retrieve. Almost always produced one, just one striper for me. After you catch that one you may as well head somewhere else, unless the boofish are around.

Thanks Mike. Yeah I go up and down that shoreline on the way in to Wescott cove.
I'll concentrate at that spot.