View Full Version : Sandwich area...

Just n time
06-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I had to work for them today,:lasso:lots of work. Not a thing from 5am til 8ish then they started to show a little. 10 fish on a rubber shad then a few smaller keepers and called it a day:kewl:. Biggest fish was 35" on my last cast. Heard the canal was mobbed again today:splat:...

ProfessorM
06-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Actually on Saturday I thought there would have been way more people. There was no need for me to have gotten up as early as I did. Plenty of space if you had a bike. Not as crowded as the weekdays before IMO.

Backbeach Jake
06-08-2008, 07:57 AM
I could have sworn that I saw you pedal by me at the Herring Run yesterday, Paul.

ProfessorM
06-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Hey Fred I was not on the Boston side yesterday, although I did start there but went over bridge when i felt the wind speed and direction. Saw maybe 3 fish taken and gave up 2 hours into the east tide. Had to get home. How did you fair?

Mike P
06-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey Fred I was not on the Boston side yesterday, although I did start there but went over bridge when i felt the wind speed and direction. Saw maybe 3 fish taken and gave up 2 hours into the east tide. Had to get home. How did you fair?

It was slow today from the mid-Canal east. When I climbed down the bank, a guy had a couple of 20# class fish, taken about an hour and a half before the end of the west. The early east was a slow pick of mostly small fish. I had a decent one on last night but dropped it--the fish folded the Sluggo over the hook and the barb didn't set.