View Full Version : Aquaskinz Dry top

Adam_777
06-15-2008, 08:50 AM
I am looking at the new raptor drytop from Aquaskinz.I'm looking for a no bs assessment on it.Is it gonna be too much on a hot morning or is it light enough with a t-shirt under it ?Is it insulated ? I fish all season from spring until the fish are gone in nov-dec.Can I layer under it in say fleece for the colder months or is it not really made for that.I'm looking for an honest review from someone who uses it .Thanks in advance.

bassballer
06-16-2008, 07:18 AM
I just bought the NRS top and I cant say enough about it. $100 less than the aquaskins and is lightweight and durable. Take a look at it. Very easy to manouver in the thing.

k-e-v-i-n
06-16-2008, 08:59 AM
I back bassballer up on the NRS top... I own the Simms Surftop ... and for a season it was great... but now its falling apart... I fish with him and the NRS top for 100 bucks is AWESOME.. lightweight, durable, and for 100 bucks... cant go wrong... just my two cents.

steve
06-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Take a look at the new AQUA SKIN BAYTOP for about 120 dollars. It's alot like the Grundens tops whch in my opinion are the best for surf fishing. I am going to buy this new AQ top though because it looks so good.

Adam_777
06-16-2008, 03:15 PM
I was looking at that pullover also .I have a Marmot rain jacket I use and it is nice and light.Keeps rain out but without any wrist gaskets no matter how tight I take on water up my arms and that leads to me feeling wet under the thing.

Pete F.
06-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Which NRS top?