View Full Version : beware MA south shore

cardnial77
06-17-2008, 11:18 PM
I just had my car broken into in marshfield at burks beach. The only things taken where fishing gear. my large Aquaskinz bag with the majority of my plugs. Habs needles, and mullets, BM dannys, Point jude tins and a few kit plugs from M&D's that i painted this winter. none of the car's electronics or CDs where touched. I guess the good thing is that the Marshfield PD was able to get prints off of the hatch.

I can only assume that the thief was a fellow fisherman. so if you hear of someone in the area getting the %$%$%$%$ kicked out of them on the beach, you know i found my stuff

Uncle Matt
06-18-2008, 05:06 AM
I'm a believer that bad things happen to bad people. Cause one thing is for certain, there's no justice in the criminal justice system. Here's hoping the bad guys sticks himself with one of those giant trebles!!!

Sorry about your loss man....

Slingah
06-18-2008, 05:08 AM
that stinks...Ill keep my eyes open...

Cranium
06-18-2008, 05:35 AM
sorry man, that sucks. prob kids. I will keep my eyes open

davisd
06-18-2008, 08:10 AM
:sleeps:That does stink. I usually leave any fishing stuff in my trunk if I'm not using it. Was it at night? Speaking of Marshfield If anyone plans on parking at Rexame lot after dark and does not have a beach permit stop at the police station and ask if you can park down there. Or you will get a ticket according to officer we asked. So I just stop in ask for the officer that is patrolling that area at night. They do not lock the gate though. He also said no parking on side streets or by the gate. He was not very nice. But the officer in that area told us to go ahead and park and go fish. We thanked him. Good luck

FishermanTim
06-18-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm a believer that bad things happen to bad people. Cause one thing is for certain, there's no justice in the criminal justice system. Here's hoping the bad guys sticks himself with one of those giant trebles!!!.......

Maybe the scum will get stuck and contract that flesh eating bacteria, thus causing the loss of or at least the use of his hand.
Now that's karma.