View Full Version : Jack Frech articles from "the fisherman"

johnny ducketts
06-19-2008, 04:49 AM
I just came across numby's banana plug post , I remember seeing it at plug fest and after I did a search for Jack Frech I learned there are more articles the were redone in "the fisherman" during the 80's.. My question is does anyone have copies of these articles in a pdf format. I would like to try and build some of these, so far I have only found the one for the darter online.

Thanks,
JD

numbskull
06-19-2008, 07:57 AM
I just came across numby's banana plug post , I remember seeing it at plug fest and after I did a search for Jack Frech I learned there are more articles the were redone in "the fisherman" during the 80's.. My question is does anyone have copies of these articles in a pdf format. I would like to try and build some of these, so far I have only found the one for the darter online.

Thanks,
JD

If you decide to build the banana, be aware there are a number of errors in the article.

Pete F.
06-19-2008, 08:39 AM
I've seen Numby's work and I was tempted to eat it. The ones I tried worked like doo doo. I need patience and perserverance

johnny ducketts
06-19-2008, 12:31 PM
I do at home Johnny if you send me an email scott@#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&.com I can provide you the link later.

Scott, email sent..

thank you,
JD