View Full Version : goose eggs

stiff tip
06-29-2008, 05:55 AM
fished 4 sbt sat. conditions were good overcast n fog to about 1/2 mile. i went se of crab on fresh ### from thurs where 2 fish got taken.. got near ### and set out lines.. 2 bars 2 birds and chains. 4 rods in spread looks great... pumpkins on the sounder w tons of bait... 2-3 hrs later '''''' nothing sheep dip,no runs hits or rises..... but lots of blow fish..p.i.t.ass.move north near bc. more blowfish everywhere... i do c some whales , and tuna birds . talk on vhf was 1 or 2 boated . but no big hits fished for 9 hrs both slack tides ... i need some info on deep water jigging tuna im ready to listen.. blowfish in big schools finning the surface all the way back too chatham.. if your gayedup to catch alt the 10 to 15 lb yellow eyed devils head east 5mi and look around.. also bring lots of tuff gear..as always dazed and confused ...........capt cupcake

keeperreaper
06-29-2008, 08:55 AM
One good pull through the bastages and the gear is garbage. The area where you and I trolled by each other last year has SBFT's and few bluefish as of yesterday afternoon. Buddy was out there on same exact numbers as last year and put 2 on the deck. The second swam to live another day. Home by 1:00pm. I'll be back out July 27

First few early June trips were productive in terms on nice size and quantity. You have my number call me.

stiff tip
06-29-2008, 06:10 PM
matt read artical ...great read .... u know good days n bad ...u got to hope 4 more good days than bad.....bass season opens soon. but i need a t-fish fish first...

thefishingfreak
06-29-2008, 08:44 PM
don't feel bad we put over 250 miles in mass bay this weekend with only bluefish to show for it.
couldn't even shark fish with the dogfish infested waters:gorez: